Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 (13175 Views)

We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter / Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by adenigga(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
The new leader of the pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, says the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), won’t hand over power to the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu.

He said this in an exclusive interview with SUNDAY PUNCH, noting that Buhari and Tinubu are deceiving themselves.

Adebanjo also tackled Tinubu, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, and APC governors in the South-West for being silent on the restructuring of the country.

He said, “The exception is the Governor of Oyo State, Seyi (Makinde). They are all under the canopy of Tinubu, who himself is under the canopy of (the President, Major General Muhammadu) Buhari. But they are deceiving themselves that Buhari would hand over to him (Tinubu) since they supported him (Buhari).

“I have said it openly before and I would say it again that Buhari is deceiving Tinubu and Tinubu is deceiving Buhari. I’m an old man and I’m a funeral candidate already, so quote me. If Tinubu contests the primary in APC today, he will fail.

“When I say Buhari is fake and he has a private agenda, I know what I’m saying. He wants Fulani to take over and that was why he allowed them to come in. When we ask them about the herders killing people, they would say they are foreigners.”

The Afenifere leader asked Tinubu and others to retrace their steps and support the restructuring agenda of the Yoruba group.

Adebanjo added, “All of them were Afenifere before they broke away. It was on the Afenifere platform that Bola Tinubu, Bisi Akande, and the others were elected as governors.

“I have always told them, from Tinubu downwards, that it’s better they save themselves speedily. I’m talking to all of them, that in the interest of Yorubaland and the country, they should get out of the carcass they call APC. I made a public pronouncement that they were a conglomeration of incompatibles. It’s on record. I said it then and I’m still saying it now; if they don’t save themselves early enough, then they are ready for a disaster.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/2023-buhari-wont-hand-over-to-tinubu-says-ayo-adebanjo/%3famp

15 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by IgweOfNnewi: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Crimrburster: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
True yarn. Tinubu is a stupid and greedy antelope.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
I guess Chief Adebanjo is an IPOB member?

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Badorey6: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
The same Makinde that called for the arrest of Igboho was the same person Baba is exonerating.

This is now becoming partisan and really disturbing.

This same Afenifere faction supported Atiku in 2019 and one would wonder the moral authority they have to blame the Tinubu faction. Has Atiku ever said anything about the Fulani herdsmen? I’m sure Baba Adebanjo will still support Atiku in 2023 to spite Tinubu if possible.

If the push for Oduduwa remains partisan, then this spells bad for us as a tribe.

We need to stop bickering over politics and try to forge a common front between both APC, PDP, and the independent faction of Yoruba to reach a common goal.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Ogbuu101: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I guess Chief Adebanjo is an IPOB member?
Let us wait for SW BMC e-hoodlums,they will surely have an appropriate abuse for Chief Adebanjo.
Maybe they will post a picture he snapped with Atiku b4 the war cheesy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Tinubu think say Buhari no wise and buhari believe say tinubu no wise...now who go win finally for this card game? grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Yoruba Nation already has an anthem

Yoruba Nation already has currency

Yoruba Nation already has security outfit

What we now need to have is the constitutions that make everyone equal in the eyes of the law whether rich or poor

God bless Yoruba, God bless Yoruba land, God bless Yoruba people

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Resurrection212: 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please enough of this from mr Adebanjo just let us hear word .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by 3gpvids: 2:00am On Mar 23, 2021
But Tinubu self na youth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Monogamy: 3:16am On Mar 23, 2021
At his old age, why is Ayo Adebanjo still bitter about life?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by butterfly777(m): 4:27am On Mar 23, 2021
That won't be necessary. We will be in Oodua Republic by then. He can go and handover in the northern emirate.

Oodua Republic before 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 4:36am On Mar 23, 2021
The baba say im na funeral candidate...LWKMD!!

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 4:39am On Mar 23, 2021
Monogamy:
This man you are insulting didn't waste his youth away on NairaLand.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Ogbuu101: 5:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Abdul-fulani.
Welcome

9 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Monogamy: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[/b]

Rule 2

Again, you have forgotten to tag EFCC, UN, ICPC,FIFA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by History555: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2021
ChoCho54:
This man you are insulting didn't waste his youth away on NairaLand.

Damn, that's savage

20 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Monogamy: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:
is enough for me

Says bench warmer.. You could have asked what happened to the ones you have been reporting

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by orisa37: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2021
BUHARI IS NOT A NIGERIAN. HE IS NOT QUALIFIED TO HAND OVER TO ANYONE.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Ubykcee(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2021
I like this part " Tinubu is deceiving Buhari and Buhari is deceiving Tinubu". Let them continue

9 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Xscape047: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Who asked you ?

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Marvieduke(f): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2021
We here in nairaland know that he will not hand over to tinubu.

8 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by ngadaAwo: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2021
grin

before nko?

I keep saying it

Buhari will rather support a Fulani candidate in PDP than support Tinubu or even Osinbajo.
with all his nepotism he can never trust Tinubu or anything related to him.

Buhari doesn't care about party all he cares about is himself and his people.
I pity Tinubu urchins sha because e go clear well for their eyes.
forget all these southern presidency some northerners are shouting they're just testing the waters and at the same time dividing the south further because they knew it's a battle between SE and SW.
I see Apc becoming more of a brand name before 2023 because the party will start tearing apart after their national convention.
all buhari needs to do is to strike a bargain with Pdp northern candidate that will shield him, his family and his close allies from probing.
na the Southerners wey carry Apc for head i dey pity.

mark my words when the time comes the north will retain power through Pdp and drag Apc with the south which will make Apc very very weak.
if Buhari can cede Edo state to Pdp just to spite Oshiomole in extension Tinubu. do you think he'll willingly support the same Tinubu?
the fact is that buhari never liked Tinubu from day one
he just needed him for political alliance to unseat Pdp.

come 2023 it's either ACN faction breaks away from Apc leaving a CPC infested Apc
or CPC will break away and support a Northern candidate from Pdp.
head or tail buhari is not handing over to criminal drug baron Tinubu.

kiss the truth

8 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by mooremoney(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Tinubu can't even contest. The north will mess with him

7 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2021
STARBOY all da way......

Osinbajo, The great Man.

Our own @[/b] be say : [b]STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

Topmaike007:
I like this your combo...

Pls when will APC membership card revalidation exercise end..

I need to collect mine
Our Combo is actually a well selected great Combo to move our nation forward.
That being said,,
Chief Topmaike,
We no too know about this APC revalidation tin o.
We are not actually a card carrying member of any political party in Nigeria.
The only 2 guys we love in Naija politics are our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice.
Now, Zulum has joined the rank.
We only go to the polls on election day to cast our votes for good, honest men that meant well for the nation, no matter the party they are.
And you don't have to be a party member to do that.

But in the past one month, we have noticed how all the top big wigs and non-politicians alike are all joining APC in their various Constituencies, from Governors, to Businesses owners and Entrepreneurs.
We are looking and researching about the good ones among them already.

Serveyouright:

The best for the job so far. If only greedy men in politics will allow this combo to fly.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

iHart:
I love this man
We Love him too.
Only fraudsters, criminals, thieves and losers in life don't like him obviously cool.
The same nuisances that do not like sane, good and honest members here.
Two time losers.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by chamboy(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2021
He doesnt need to hand-over. Shebi Awa yoruba lafun, Ato gbapada.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 by Masterito(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Abuja After Portugal Trip / Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? / President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.