Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo (13564 Views)

Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo / Governor Ortom's Convoy Arrests Cows For Open Grazing / Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Lol
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by Jaytecq(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2021
post=100125498:
Our own be say : wetin dem go use these 100 cows do?

Na dat one concern us now.

That is around #50 Milla in raw cash!

I dnt think any of those cows worth 500k
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by jneutron4000: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2021
[s]
Penguin2:
Amotekun has been castrated.

They were supposed to go into the bushes and flush out bandits but it seems they join the women in hiding under the bed these days.

Just like ESN, they are supposed to be eliminating threats without noise but here they are arresting the cows and leaving the herder to go and plan revenge.

Sorry Southwest, we warned you. But you thought you were doing Igbos by voting for a well known ethnic bigot.

See where your myopia and Tinubu's greed led you lots.

Kpele!
[/s]Amotekun is legally created and it has a work frame. We would do our thing properly and strategically not this madness your ESN is doing in the east, killing your own people all in the name of trying to secure your land, most of the officers unknown gun men have killed are Igbos, making your women becomes widows, children become fatherless etc. Even Fulanis elites will be laughing at your own stupidity. I advise you guys to be smart. War never start fully, Una don dey reduce Una officers.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by atanda247: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2021
xtocom:
na so access bank seized my 8100 since 15feb. I don complain tired!
you can report them to CBN. your money will be refunded and they will also pay compensation.
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by Chingykay77(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2021
StoneColdStun2:

You're damn pretty

We dy talk of Amontekun and Cow ...u dy yarn Pretty
Omo ........bobo o ma ya werey gan o grin
shoot d shot continuously wink
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by Mynameis007(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2021
StoneColdStun2:

You're damn pretty
I was forced to look at the pretty face, only for me to end up smh.
You're just pvssy-whipped!
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by luluman: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Spending123:
OP where are the pictures?
where are the cows?
Are you blind?
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by Penguin2: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]Amotekun is legally created and it has a work frame. We would do our thing properly and strategically not this madness your ESN is doing in the east, killing your own people all in the name of trying to secure your land, most of the officers unknown gun men have killed are Igbos, making your women becomes widows, children become fatherless etc. Even Fulanis elites will be laughing at your own stupidity. I advise you guys to be smart. War never start fully, Una don dey reduce Una officers.

Its castration started with its legality.
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by OBALOLA55(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2021
embarassed
StoneColdStun2:

You're damn pretty
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2021
sokera:
you should be more worried because more than 50 percent of igbos are living in SW , igbos and their properties won't be spared if anything go wrong with SW region ... SW is Nigeria and Nigeria is SW ...
Lol... Your communities are being sacked and Igbo property is your concern. Oga go and hustle and leave Igbo man property
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by donnie(m): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2021
They will soon beat these ones and lock them up again... this time for assaulting the cows. grin
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by donnie(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2021
elmessiahs:
I support amotekun and I urge the government to use the cows for agricultural ranching for the state purpose and should not return it to those marauders.

That is how the fulani will return and send the entire village to Benin republic. cheesy
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by jneutron4000: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:

Its castration started with its legality.
You need to still understand that Nigeria is a sovereign country and even though you do not like the constitution, you still need to operate cautiously.
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by Ethanuella: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:
They should auction off those cows for 20k per one. Fulani go get sense by force.

Honestly! Just the way LASG auction vehicles of traffic violators
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by doxijaw: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Very civilised approach.

No be everything be kill kill.

Kudos to the omuoluabis
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by Akanbiedu(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sleekfingers:

i believe u know that, not all the cattles are own by the fulani's.....[b].some of the owners are from southwest...eg baale, chief, king [/b]etc.......

They need to start arresting the herders and the owners.......and make them to compensate the farmer whose farms were destroyed....and the government should sell the cattles. And share the money to the affected farmers.... .maybe dem go get sense small

It doesn't matter who the owners are, same law should be applied across board.
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by History555: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
According to the government, cows will be released once the herdsmen sign an undertaking never to violate anti grazing law.

Oga gov, they will sign the undertaking and still break the law and nothing will happen.

Sorry for southern nigeria
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by Acefaruk: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
I pity southerners when we will start coming after you,you will regretcoming to this earth.we are going to pay yov in your coin.get ready and prepare for war because there will be ethnic cleansing in the south.
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by xtocom: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
atanda247:
you can report them to CBN. your money will be refunded and they will also pay compensation.
thanks you, pls how do I go about it sir.
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by xtocom: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
arimahoseloka:
access bank are robbers. I advise you to abandon your account. Open stanbic or better still kudabank. https://kudamobile.page/bmHjCTZXyaTkB5pAA and join with this code: ZSX3JIBC.
thanks you, access bank tired me.
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by sokera: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
NetValueFX:

Lol... Your communities are being sacked and Igbo property is your concern. Oga go and hustle and leave Igbo man property
sebi your own communities are safe ? Mugu
Re: Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 24, 2021
sokera:
sebi your own communities are safe ? Mugu
As safe as a cradle. E go dey pain till you kpeme. We Don come be say we Don come. Go and hustle and get your own property

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Afaka Students Demand N500 Million Ransom / How Peter Obi Performed As Governor In Terms Of IGR / FG Orders Sack Of 20,000 PHCN Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.