Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ika:ika People Local Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ika:ika People Local Politics (553 Views)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East / Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East / #KWARADECIDES: Finally, Local Politics Takes The Day In Kwara Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ika:ika People Local Politics by Sufferingboy(f): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ika people here I greet una oh.I represent owa-oyibu and idumesah.
My brother okowa from owa-alero used his position to bring many development to Ika land as a governor,because before we were been cheated.
But the problem I have now is for three of our sons.
Ifeanyi emeifiele(CBN governor)
AIG David igbodo(Police legal matters,force headquarters).
Maj. Gen Lucky Irabor(Chief of denfense state).
Please wetin these men don do for us?
Okowa is the only one taking ika people along.
Even that Ika man representing us in house of rep? What is he doing with the post?
Ika people we need to question these men,so that they will remember their home and do more than they are doing.Lucky Irabor I will give more time since you just assume office newly.
Emeifiele give Ika farmers and fishers goverment grant to support them.
We need the next IG of Police to be an ika man.
Even the comm of police river state should not forget his hometown(owa-oyibu).
Jim Ovia invest in manufacturing in ikaland.
Sunday oliseh invest in sport in agbor just like ahmed musa is doing in north.Oliseh I know say you be ukwuani but since you take agbor as your home,we see you as an ikanise ukwuani man,so invest in sport.
Delta state government pls build a fishing port in orogodo river and small small irrigation system in orogodo river and igbodo river so that it will support our hardworking farmers.
Ika people comeout and contribute to this thread,we need to task our leaders to do more for us.

1 Like

Re: Ika:ika People Local Politics by Samcent: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2021
It's good for prominent sons and daughters to give back to their communities.

Some of the personalities you are asking what have been their contributions to Ika land, already have projects that are benefiting the Ika nation. Except like Oliver Twist, you are asking for more, which is okay and expected.
Re: Ika:ika People Local Politics by Sufferingboy(f): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Samcent:
It's good for prominent sons and daughters to give back to their communities.

Some of the personalities you are asking what have been their contributions to Ika land, already have projects that are benefiting the Ika nation. Except like Oliver Twist, you are asking for more, which is okay and expected.
Thank you sir,we need more.lucky Irabor do more for Ika people.
Re: Ika:ika People Local Politics by Samcent: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Thank you sir,we need more.lucky Irabor do more for Ika people.
Not holding fort for him though, but I trust he will. Just last two weeks, I came across a laudable project General Irabor did in Ika South LGA. He executed that project about 7 years ago.
Re: Ika:ika People Local Politics by Sufferingboy(f): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Samcent:

Not holding fort for him though, but I trust he will. Just last two weeks, I came across a laudable project General Irabor did in Ika South LGA. He executed that project about 7 years ago.
Thank bro,jim ovia should invest in manufacturing in ikaland.
Re: Ika:ika People Local Politics by Sabadon(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
well truth is that once most of these men get a big post in high places they rarely even relate with the locals, talk more of executing projects, well i understand the bias in the fact that that most indigenous people would want to rip them off financially, however doesnt deny the fact that more can be done. Some of them dont reply in our local dialect when you try conversing....As it is said, Ali onye wu nduan. make dem dey remember home
Re: Ika:ika People Local Politics by Sufferingboy(f): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sabadon:
well truth is that once most of these men get a big post in high places they rarely even relate with the locals, talk more of executing projects, well i understand the bias in the fact that that most indigenous people would want to rip them off financially, however doesnt deny the fact that more can be done. Some of them dont reply in our local dialect when you try conversing....As it is said, Ali onye wu nduan. make dem dey remember home
Well said,what is the way forward to make them see they are making mistake?

(1) (Reply)

Tourism Development: LASG Identifies New Sites Along Epe/badagry Waterways (PIX) / Chinedum Orji, A Sign Of Better Future For Abia State / Bashir Ahmed Confirmed That There Was An “Attempt” At Robbing The Also Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.