Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why? Why?? Why??? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why? Why?? Why??? (192 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? Why?? Why??? by iGod(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
I’ve been surfing this particular sections (investment) & business for the past few hours, some helpful contents and otherwise here, and there...

The question I have is, why does most Posters just ask people to drop their numbers to be added to a group without first outline to a bit extent of what they’re offering? Isn’t that awkward?

Let me continue surfing, I might just bump to what I needed or vise-versa.

Please I need your helps here https://www.nairaland.com/6472393/legal-investment-business-starters
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? by Hashabiah: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Because that is the first sign of a non-profit venture and it is designed to waste your time. So the solution to such is to ask questions here on Nairaland. And do not drop your number to be added to any ridiculous WhatsApp group because it is still part of the whole time-wasting venture.

1 Like

Re: Why? Why?? Why??? by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Lol! You said it all.
Re: Why? Why?? Why??? by SKhanmi: 6:21am On Mar 23, 2021
The first step to getting scammed is joining any useless group. I prefer the business section.

(1) (Reply)

Bring Your Gift Cards And Paypal. Sweetest Rate / ( Urban Crest Phases 2), Ready To Build. Akodo Ibeju Lekki / Iphone 11 For Sale@236k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.