Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Seme To Mauritania By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seme To Mauritania By Road (1034 Views)

Seme Border: Ban On Vehicle Importation Still In Force - Customs / Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome / Trucks Stuck At The End Of Seme Border (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seme To Mauritania By Road by tension95(m): 12:29am On Mar 23, 2021
Hello everyone!! can someone please explain to me how to travel to Mauritania by road from seme border,I want the earliest route and clue of transport fare! thanks
Re: Seme To Mauritania By Road by good4all40: 12:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Dangerous move abort! Abort!! Except you got a visa l don't know if the rule has change now, but you will require a visa to travel to Murtania by road with a Nigerian passport. Instead of risking your life traveling that long distance by road, why don't you save up and travel by air l don't think you will need a visa if you travel by air just your BTA and hotel reservation should do.

But please Google if Murtania has opened her border yet.

As for the road trip, find your way to Cotonue and ask for Dakar Park in Cotonue. Cotonue to Darkar is a very long journey 2 to 3 days. It's easy to get to Murtania from Senegal.

But l am curious to ask, why do you want to travel to Mauritania? Are you going there to learn Arabic? Because they speak one of the topnotch Arabic in Africa if not the world.
Re: Seme To Mauritania By Road by tension95(m): 12:47am On Mar 23, 2021
Thanks so much for the enlightenment, really appreciate! I am actually going for tourism and it's just for a short time

(1) (Reply)

Abuja To Lagos: / What Do I Sell On My Visit To Nigeria ? / Venezuelan Tourist Visa Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.