Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN (3593 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo / Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake / President Buhari Urges Caution On ECOWAS Common Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ngadaAwo: 1:42am On Mar 23, 2021
yes ESN might be enjoying full support of Igbos throughout igbo land but let's apply caution so that it won't end up like bakasi boys of early 2000s

we all knew the popular stories of bakasi boys, some of us witnessed it live while some got the glimpse of their activities through media, movies and so on.

just like ESN they started a noble cause eradicating the rampaging crimes and evil acts tormenting igbo land especially Anambra State in the early 2000s.
just like ESN they succeeded where security forces failed miserably.
they successfully wiped away criminals from Igbo land especially Anambra State and made Anambra State a dreaded state for all kinds of criminal activities.
those days, the surest suicide method for any criminal is to live in Anambra state because surely you'll be caught and slaughtered without mercy in the public at the cheering of the happy crowd. your head will be used to play football by both the happy masses and bakasi boys.

at last there where no criminals again to slaughter, they got bored and started putting themselves into petty things like settling scores, land disputes, collection of debts and settling political scores.
if you have problem with your brother, just mention that you'll invite bakasi boys for him and watch him run without looking back.
they started killing innocent people which was strongly against their code of conducts
with that they started loosing the support of Igbos and the charm that made them invisible started failing.
it was just a matter of before the people they killed their loved ones started killing them one after the other to the last person.
none of them survived.
the once invincible bakasi boys that neither gun, cutlass, charms can penetrate fall just like that.

So to my Igbo people
Let's be watchful on the activities of ESN because when they ran out of fulani herdsmen to chase out which makes their work technically finished.
do you think they'll back off and disband?
I don't think so.
it's just a matter of time before they start going to house by house looking for so called sabo to murder.
it might be your friend or family who knows.

recently they where attacking Obi of Onitsha Igwe Alfred Achebe (Agbogidi) for setting up a local vigilantes to comb criminal activities in the city of onitsha which we all knew how e dey be that side.
the vigilantes where set up for two reasons
1. to curb petty criminals parading in Onitsha
2. to create jobs for unemployed onitsha indigenes.
None of them is related to fighting ESN which by the way doesn't operate in Onitsha city.
as a full Onitsha indigene, I'll never allow my igwe to be dragged by the same people he's fighting for.
I remembered his comment when the IGP told him to call ESN to order, his response was that IGP should focus more on rampaging fulani herdsmen.
onitsha people has never done anything against the interest of Igbos.
my father and grandfather fought in the biafran army infact my late grandfather was a commander in the biafran army.

so dear igbos while we enjoy the services of ESN, let's not throw caution to the wind to avoid repeating bakasi boys history.

Daalụ nu rinne

- General Ngadaawo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by RuddyFusion(m): 2:01am On Mar 23, 2021
You have a point there..but ALLL these is symptoms of failure of Government....if they have dealt with Fulani herdsmen issues or SE govs set up their own security network..their won't be ESN today.....

If police and other security agencies don't use check points in the south east to harass and extort innocent motorist their won't be unknown gunmen today...

If IPOB movement wasn't suppressed with members jailed and killed anyhow..their won't be armed today....

All of these is failure of Government...infact 99% of Nigerian problem is failure of Government

22 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Rugaria: 2:10am On Mar 23, 2021
The Obi of Onitsha was talking down on IPOB for a very long time. He only started mentioning "fulani herdsmen with AK-47" after the heat started getting closer down south. If IPOB defines him as an enemy, he earned that with his one Nigeria stand at all cost. Some of these men have formed sickening alliances with all sorts of vultures outside igboland and will do everything to keep the country running, even if the youths are killed everyday.
That said, you do have a point! ESN needs to be monitored! But I don't worry about them. The igbo society has that ability to deal with runaway trouble makers.. massob used to be a menace, where are they now. Let's get rid of the snake on the roof, after that other issues should follow..

28 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Moderation is the word. Extremism has never benefitted anyone in the long run.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Coconuthead126: 2:17am On Mar 23, 2021
Relax there's a method to the madness,we're not barbaric unintelligent animals like the Fulani who spread terror even among their own people for the most idiotic reasons... the whole objective is to instill fear in the minds of the heavily biased forces of occupation who call themselves soldiers and their useless cohorts in uniform, enough to get them out the way before ESN move in for the final kill on the Fulani savages left in our space with all these logistics accumulated so far. It's a win/win either way, next time the bastards in uniform want to do anyhow in the East, they will think twice knowing it's no longer deja vu for them... you do anyhow then unknown gunmen will pay you a visit as usual. If we have to enforce change in the East and stop living like conquered people because some bastards in uniform think they can oppress us with their guns, then we must be ready to roll our sleeves and get down to the dirty work.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ngadaAwo: 2:40am On Mar 23, 2021
Rugaria:
The Obi of Onitsha was talking down on IPOB for a very long time. He only started mentioning "fulani herdsmen with AK-47" after the heat started getting closer down south. If IPOB defines him as an enemy, he earned that with his one Nigeria stand at all cost. Some of these men have formed sickening alliances with all sorts of vultures outside igboland and will do everything to keep the country running, even if the youths are killed everyday.
That said, you do have a point! ESN needs to be monitored! But I don't worry about them. The igbo society has that ability to deal with runaway trouble makers.. massob used to be a menace, where are they now. Let's get rid of the snake on the roof, after that other issues should follow..
for the record
I'm an Onitsha man and Igwe Achebe has always minded his business when it comes to politics.
he doesn't endorse any politician even when they do pay courtesy visit to his Palace.
he do behave like Oba of binin and he asslick no one or fear any vagabond unlike other igwe autonomous communities.
I've never seen him talk down on ipob or others
whatever you hear are just rumors because I know my igwe very well, he doesn't have time for such.

Many Onitsha people are fully in support of the emancipation but at the same time just like binis we don't joke with our igwe.
we know he can't stoop such low.
Ipob are just being unnecessary paranoia and they should channel their energy to the necessary cause.
the last thing they want to do is to create enemies for themselves within

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Monogamy: 2:45am On Mar 23, 2021
You guys shouldn't tell us you are backing out from your initial gra gra

grin

4 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ngadaAwo: 2:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Monogamy:
You guys shouldn't tell us you are backing out from your initial gra gra

grin
this thread is for the sane minds and not for trolls

12 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Monogamy: 3:01am On Mar 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:
this thread is for the sane minds and not for trolls

What's your definition of troll?

I am expecting you to cancel my comments on your own thread..

Except if you don't have the balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Monogamy: 3:02am On Mar 23, 2021
ESN abi ESPN no longer the best cold beer on a sunny day

1 Like

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Monogamy: 3:03am On Mar 23, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Monogamy: 3:04am On Mar 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:
stop derailing my thread
I'll report you to the mods

Ajoka, what's stopping from your reporting me or muscle pull catch you for hand? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Monogamy: 3:08am On Mar 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:

for the record
I'm an Onitsha man and Igwe Achebe has always minded his business when it comes to politics.
he doesn't endorse any politician even when they do pay courtesy visit to his Palace.
he do behave like Oba of binin and he asslick no one or fear any vagabond unlike other igwe autonomous communities.
whatever you hear are just rumors because I know my igwe very well, he doesn't have time for such.

Many Onitsha people are fully in support of the emancipation but at the same time just like binis we don't joke with our igwe.
Ipob are just being unnecessary paranoia and they should channel their energy to the necessary cause.

You are a liar.. ESN is the best curry seasoning for the Christmas rice...

Obi of Onitsha don't have a say whenever Igbos are talking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Monogamy: 6:12am On Mar 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:

Rule 1

You have not tagged FIFA, UEFA, UN and ICPC..

What are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by AustineE1: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2021
The truth is that ESN is loved by most Igbos,it is seen as a 'child of necessity',part of its success lies on the fact that the govt of the day has failed in its basic responsibility of protecting lives and properties of Nigerians and the impunity in which the Fulani terrorist headers has been operating,it does seem as if they are a privilege terrorist group.
However,ESN on the other side must not see everybody with contrary opinion as an enemy,moreover you wouldn't expect a first class Igbo king like Igwe Achebe who is bestowed with fatherly responsibilities not to seek for peace among Nigerians and I have actually not seen any reason for criticising the Igwe except when proven otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Rugaria: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:

for the record

I totally agree with mst of what you said...No need for internal divisions. But he did criticize IPOB vehemently though. I read it then, and someone posted the story here! I think this was after IPOB talked about obliterating the monarchies in igboland. Don't get it twisted; we all love Onitsha culture represented by the Obi, but the fact is that he's an ardent supporter of one Nigeria and ipob as an organization opposes such. There's bound to be a clash at some point...

3 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Resurrection212: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2021
Please Imo people this thread isn't your damn business. Its good to mind our business.
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by SisterFire(f): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:
yes ESN might be enjoying full support of Igbos throughout igbo land but let's apply caution so that it won't end up like bakasi boys of early 2000s

we all knew the popular stories of bakasi boys, some of us witnessed it live while some got the glimpse of their activities through media, movies and so on.

just like ESN they started a noble cause eradicating the rampaging crimes and evil acts tormenting igbo land especially Anambra State in the early 2000s.
they successfully wiped away criminals from Igbo land especially Anambra State and made Anambra State a dreaded state for all kinds of criminal activities.
those days, the surest suicide method for any criminal is to live in Anambra state because surely you'll be caught and slaughtered without mercy in the public at the cheering of the happy crowd. your head will be used to play football by both the happy masses and bakasi boys.

at last there where no criminals again to slaughter, they got bored and started putting themselves into petty things like settling scores, land disputes, collection of debts and settling political scores.
if you have problem with your brother, just mention that you'll invite bakasi boys for him and watch him run without looking back.
they started killing innocent people which was strongly against their code of conducts
with that they started loosing the support of Igbos and the charm that made them invisible started failing.
it was just a matter of before the people they killed their loved ones started killing them one after the other to the last person.
none of them survived.
the once invincible bakasi boys that neither gun, cutlass, charms can penetrate fall just like that.

So to my Igbo people
Let's be watchful on the activities of ESN because when they ran out of fulani herdsmen to chase out which makes their work technically finished.
I don't think so.
it's just a matter of time before they start going to house by house looking for so called sabo to murder.

recently they where attacking Obi of Onitsha Igwe Alfred Achebe (Agbogidi) for setting up a local vigilantes to comb criminal activities in the city of onitsha which we all knew how e dey be that side.
None of them is related to fighting ESN which by the way doesn't operate in Onitsha city.
as a full Onitsha indigene, I'll never allow my igwe to be dragged by the same people he's fighting for.
I remembered his comment when the IGP told him to call ESN to order, his response was that IGP should focus more on rampaging fulani herdsmen.
my father and grandfather fought in the biafran army infact my late grandfather was a commander in the biafran army.

so dear igbos while we enjoy the services of ESN, let's not throw caution to the wind to avoid repeating bakasi boys history.

Daalụ nu rinne

- General Ngadaawo
...the real bakaassi left for bayelsa and urchins assumed as bakaasi boys, even my uncle from ikwerre who is a 419ner was among

4 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by JubrinElSudan: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2021
Another thing, all these killings of security operatives in the South East, I hope ESN/IPOB are not the ones killing them? Mandate should be the Herdsmen and not security operatives

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ngadaAwo: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
Another thing, all these killings of security operatives in the South East, I hope ESN/IPOB are not the ones killing them? Mandate should be the Herdsmen and not security operatives
for now let's assume it's unknown gun men.

I'll never support ESN killing security operatives unless it's on self defense.

if Nnamdi Kanu must start this war
then he must come back and lead it

3 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Balkan(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2021
Op you have nothing to worry about. ESN has command structure and highly disciplined. They are not Bakasi boys.

Op is a one Nigerian

7 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Hyperchi(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2021
Resurrection212:
Please Imo people this thread isn't your damn business. Its good to mind our business.

pls if Igbo ppl are talking Aboki are not needed, go an open ur own

6 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Brimstone77: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2021
Ipob never threathened the obi of onisha,he was cautioned not to allow him self to be used by the fulani northern canals to cause troubles for ESN in onisha..

5 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Parachoko: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2021
Monogamy:

You are a liar.. ESN is the best curry seasoning for the Christmas rice...

Obi of Onitsha don't have a say whenever Igbos are talking
Stop behaving like a kid.

1 Like

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ablejesus26(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:
for now let's assume it's unknown gun men.

I'll never support ESN killing security operatives unless it's on self defense.

if Nnamdi Kanu must start this war
then he must come back and lead it

First and Foremost God is not a Confusionist, mnk and his ipob is instrumental to the breaking and pulling down of this pain of a Country just like massob and BCG by asari and Igboho with his oduduwa movement.

but let it be known dat Igbo does not fall under the calling of any seccessionist leader, We appreciate their agitations but nonetheless we ask them to understand that bringing chaos in to our midst is no longer self agitation but terror in the making

no one can outrightly say this killings are done by ipob even if they are the major suspect with the way their members are celebrating this barbaric act

but if it becomes as clear as a bell that ipob has an hand in killing our Fathers,sons, uncles,and brothers on our very own soil

then everyone we will understand why we say there is no place for terrorism in Igbo

if only dis various seccessionist groups can create a single force with one voice and pressure our leaders and elders to join in the struggle of seeing to the end of this failed country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by mekaboy(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:

none of them survived.

So to my Igbo people
I don't think so.

Daalụ nu rinne

- General Ngadaawo

My own is let them stay away from Anambra state. If other states want the criminals kanu the scammer is grooming to use in 2023 to make more money , fine. Kanu and his criminal organisation is not welcome in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by ngadaAwo: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
Ipob never threathened the obi of onisha,he was cautioned not to allow him self to be used by the fulani northern canals to cause troubles for ESN in onisha..
nobody can use agbogidi
he doesn't bow to any man.
he's a man of his own taught.

think of Oba of binin
think Agbogidi
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by Dotherightthing: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Pigidiotts amaka grin
Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by OBALOLA55(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:

none of them survived.

So to my Igbo people
I don't think so.

Daalụ nu rinne

- General Ngadaawo
YOU WILL NEVER ALLOW ANYBODY TO INSULT YOUR IGWE BUT ARE ALWAYS ON NAIRALAND INSULTING YORUBAS AND THEIR KINGS. YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING NGADAAWO. GODBLESS NNAMDI KANU cool

3 Likes

Re: Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN by OBALOLA55(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Rugaria:
DONT MIND THE MORRON. I DON’T THINK HE UNDERSTANDS WHAT THE COSMIC LAW OF JUSTICE IS ALL ABOUT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abu Sani Lolo Lead Group In Full Military Outfit To Combat Bandits-photo / Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors / 2023 Election: Tinubu Sets To Appear For First Media Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.