Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody (25936 Views)

At Least One Dead In Shooting At Superbowl Victory Parade In Kansas / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody / Shooting At Fields Mall, Copenhagen. Casualties Recorded, One Suspect Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Giantfarmer(m): 7:04am On Mar 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad......

Rest in peace to the dead....
The police man though.....seven children at 50....I think say oyinbo nor dey born plenty
e shook me too or as I see am 7children.. maybe the man na African American
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by xynerise: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Waiting for some dumb Nigerian celebrities to start a #PrayForColorado trend

2 Likes

Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Sachiopropty(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2021
A country where the system works , even the shooter has right to medical care

Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by StreetFight: 7:08am On Mar 23, 2021
They are all MAD. Are they trying to contest the position of the deadliest killers with Fulani herdsmen? They will end up disgraced and humiliated
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by oloyedewaris(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Minjim:

I've been there fool.
And speaking from experience, the grass is truly greener from there
If i may ask where and and what was your mission there,

Because if truly you've been there you you won't come here Wailing and comparing everyday

2 Likes

Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by cenaman(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2021
JuanJO:
I don talk am before and I go still talk am again undecided
Oyibo head no dey Carry odinary weed e come Arizona.
Look at us wey our head dey Carry everything. Dem come ban am grin grin grin

Tell me how person go just Waka enter were people dey and start to they shoot them
Person wey no be Boko, iswap, Fulani herdsmen, reform Terrorist (bandits) grin grin grin

Abeg hunger dey blow me. I wan sell my phone. Infinix Note 5. Very neat for just 30k. Location aba. Abia state. Abeg help make una help me find buyer

call me on 08132686959.
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by bluefilm: 7:13am On Mar 23, 2021
They will soon starting Blaming Mr. Trump for this.
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Majesticniyi(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2021
KenModi:
Americans, ban guns...una no go hear. Take a cue from Australia, since they banned guns in the 1990s there has been no mass shooting in that country. But Americans go dey claim right to Fifth Amendment. Plus gun manufacturing companies keep lobbying and all that trash. Putting money before people’s lives. That is why I have no sympathy when there is a mass shooting in that country.

Second amendment
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Lashist(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2021
Olominira:
In the media, America is heaven on Earth, while Africa is a shithole, according to one dump goat
Deal with it...Africa is a shithole or what do you call it?..can you open your lips and say africa is far better than America??

1 Like

Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2021
Olominira:
In the media, America is heaven on Earth, while Africa is a shithole, according to one dump goat
Are killings and abduction not taking place in Nigeria?
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Faithful1234(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2021
post=100125747:

Incoherent jargons as usual.

Must you comment on a thread by force if you have nothing reasonable to contribute?
Sometimes, silence is golden you know?!
why are you always hurt by people comment is it ur business.... Prof.
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by nkiliuzo(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2021
Lashist:

Deal with it...Africa is a shithole or what do you call it?..can you open your lips and say africa is far better than America??
Africa is a continent my guy, no dey compare continent with country

2 Likes

Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Minjim: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2021
maasoap:

I guess all the armed robbers, kidnappers, murderers, ritualists and other violent criminals who are in custody were not as a result of the Nigerian police effort. Do you even have an idea of how many police officers die in the line of duty yearly in Nigeria? Useless comment as usual.

It's like you didn't even bother to read news through but was in a haste to comment just to disparage what you have here. Inferiority complex is affecting many of you people, always running down what you have.

He wasn't looking for action but he was still the first responder.
He didn't wait for backup but did the needful by engaging the killer.
You people should continue to wallow in hypocrisy an keep denying things are not what it should be in this country.
Just visit any police barrack and see the condition of living of officer still in service. Once they died, their families get kicked out.
The first step to solving your problem is admitting you have a problem.
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by southsouthking(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Chai see as police people soft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Kingcalls: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Emily22:
Just look at the guns in the hands of the police men, neat uniform , well dressed....make we no even talk of the army or navy seal ....

But here, kashamadupe make I no talk, na so so cellotape and rubber to hold cartridge..gun don rust, bullet dey change direction when fired.

I can't waste my r.i.p cuz people dey drop here daily so nothing new, Dem still burst police for check point yesterday....

Stop comparing naija with Yankee...compare Nigeria with Mexico, Cuba, Ghana, Kenya ....its not fair comparing a country that has been in existence for centuries to one thats just 60 yrs ...America is in the big league

3 Likes

Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by kogi2010: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2021
Olominira:
my brother those people are smart they on give d media what dey want people to know unlike us that everyone is a fone journalist
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Lashist(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2021
nkiliuzo:
Africa is a continent my guy, no dey compare continent with country
America is a continent too where you have both south america and north america or dont you know?? Both continents is well developed than africa by far..but from that mumu's comment im sure he meant naija is better and safer than US because someone killed 10persons yesterday
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Minjim: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2021
Lashist:

Some idiots go just open mouths dey say rubbish...i was expecting a foolish coments like that...so many killings happen daily here in africa where people go on killing spree and wont be arrested but for one happened in US, that idiot wants to claim africa is now better

Don't mind those hypocrites.

Give them a visa to US or Europe now they'll sell their family house for plane ticket
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2021
To top it all. Virtually all incidents similar to this are done by white i don't think I can recall when a black man committed such atrocity killing pple like say they be chicken. Let them deal with their laws. A white man can just shoot you because his girlfriend break up with am. Very crazy set of humans.

1 Like

Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Minjim: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2021
kogi2010:

my brother those people are smart they on give d media what dey want people to know unlike us that everyone is a fone journalist

It's easier to hide things from the media here than in the US.
It's even easier to gag them here. You can't try that in US. Withholding info that'll benefit the public is a crime
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Caseywilliams(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2021
JuanJO:
I don talk am before and I go still talk am again undecided
Oyibo head no dey Carry odinary weed e come Arizona.
Look at us wey our head dey Carry everything. Dem come ban am grin grin grin

Tell me how person go just Waka enter were people dey and start to they shoot them
Person wey no be Boko, iswap, Fulani herdsmen, reform Terrorist (bandits) grin grin grin

Abeg hunger dey blow me. I wan sell my phone. Infinix Note 5. Very neat for just 30k. Location aba. Abia state. Abeg help make una help me find buyer

drop ur WhatsApp nmbr let's talk business
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Minjim: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
To top it all. Virtually all incidents similar to this are done by white i don't think I can recall when a black man committed such atrocity killing pple like say they be chicken. Let them deal with their laws. A white man can just shoot you because his girlfriend break up with am. Very crazy set of humans.
The was these two black dudes from the 80s or 90s shooting people for fun from the trunk of their car. They were serial killers. An older guy and a younger guy

2 Likes

Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2021
KenModi:
Americans, ban guns...una no go hear. Take a cue from Australia, since they banned guns in the 1990s there has been no mass shooting in that country. But Americans go dey claim right to Fifth Amendment. Plus gun manufacturing companies keep lobbying and all that trash. Putting money before people’s lives. That is why I have no sympathy when there is a mass shooting in that country.

Good point on banning guns. But saying you have no sympathy when there is a mass shooting is an error.
Don't you have relatives in the states?

If you do pray nothing of such happens to them.
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Lashist(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Minjim:

Don't mind those hypocrites.

Give them a visa to US or Europe now they'll sell their family house for plane ticket
Any idiots making such comments must have realized he will never make money to leave this country...so they console themselves with comments like "naija is very safe and the best"...even your politicians dey go outside go enjoy and balance their health...the only thing wrong is sometimes you might be abused racially but fvck it, ghanian is abused in Nigeria, Nigerian is abused in South africa, even Igbos are abused in yoruba states in the same nigeria, even yorubas are abused and killed in yoruba states daily..you cant take away hatred
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by JaceBlaze: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2021
It's open season.
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:43am On Mar 23, 2021
Minjim:

The was this two black dude from the 80s or 90s shooting people for fun from the trunk of their car. They were serial killers. An older gay and a younger guy
you see thats over 20 years ago if we are to look at the last 10yrs. Those whites have killed more than 500 people and just for what and I don't think I can recall when it was said in the news in the last 20 yes self that a black man just enter somewhere con dey shoot abeg boss fear those red neck americans they fit shoot person say you look them somehow because them mess.
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Duplexxx: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2021
I'm not surprised
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Topmaike007(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2021
Lashist:

America is a continent too where you have both south america and north america or dont you know?? Both continents is well developed than africa by far..but from that mumu's comment im sure he meant naija is better and safer than US because someone killed 10persons yesterday
I don't know how you guys reason I swear, how was America when they were 60 years of existence? Comparing America of almost 300 years to a country of 60 years is pure mumuism compare Nigeria with Ghana, Gabon, South Africa, Chile, Peru, Argentina, Mexico etc..

Compare USA with UK

When you need to start comparing USA to Nigeria is when Nigeria start celebrating 280years of exposure and independent..
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Blackdisciple(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2021
hmmm! Again after spa shootings
No be for only Trump regime ooo
Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by maasoap(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Minjim:

He wasn't looking for action but he was still the first responder.
He didn't wait for backup but did the needful by engaging the killer.
You people should continue to wallow in hypocrisy an keep denying things are not what it should be in this country.
Just visit any police barrack and see the condition of living of officer still in service. Once they died, their families get kicked out.
The first step to solving your problem is admitting you have a problem.

You are missing the point here, friend. It's not you that would remind me that we have problems, even America police officers complain about their pay and welfare. But the point here is that you made it looks like all those criminals in Nigerian prisons and police stations nationwide was as a result of your efforts or some kind of miracle.
You have phone with you, go on Google and search for the news about the Nigerian police officers who have died in shootouts with armed gangs. You don't have to put down your own before you can praise the one that is not your own. That's my point

1 Like

Re: Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody by Topmaike007(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Lashist:

Any idiots making such comments must have realized he will never make money to leave this country...so they console themselves with comments like "naija is very safe and the best"...even your politicians dey go outside go enjoy and balance their health...the only thing wrong is sometimes you might be abused racially but fvck it, ghanian is abused in Nigeria, Nigerian is abused in South africa, even Igbos are abused in yoruba states in the same nigeria, even yorubas are abused and killed in yoruba states daily..you cant take away hatred
make all of una do comot for us wey Wan stay biko... Stop wailing here Nigeria is not safe, igbos are always killing themselves too go and see what is happening in Ebonyi and the 3 police officer killed in Abia..

Nevertheless If all of us run away finish who will remain to develop this country?

Una wey Wan go abeg dey go.. People like us wey Wan stay Nothing evil go do us and una wey dey go una plane no go crash..

[b]BELIEVE[\b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Vows To Destroy Turkish Economy If ISIS Returns / We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / Between A Ugandan Traffic Officer & A Cyclist Who Broke Traffic Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.