Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo (22677 Views)

Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano / Photos Of Justice Oputa Court Complex Okorocha Commissioned In Owerri Yesterday / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Ukpaka: 6:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Imo police foils alleged plot to raze Charlyboy’s father’s house

Operatives of the Divisional Police Headquarters, Oguta LGA of Imo State, have arrested one Emmanuel Ogbonna for attempting to burn the residence of Charlyboy’s father, late Justice Chukwudifu Oputa.

The suspect who claimed that he was frustrated with life, as he had not been able to secure a job after graduating from the university, decided to vent his anger by razing the building of a prominent person in his community.

DAILY POST gathered that the suspect is from Amazuo village in Oguta LGA of Imo State.

According to him, “I believe that burning the residence of a prominent man in Oguta will attract the Federal Government’s attention.

“I am a graduate and ever since I left the university, I have been wandering with no job, yet we have people who claim to be in the government.

“Oguta is blessed with prominent personalities. They should render help to us, we are jobless, and joblessness necessitates wrongdoing. We are not happy at all.”

The Imo State Police Public Relations Officer, Orlando Ikeokwu said that the suspect was arrested on the 18th of March, 2021.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/22/imo-police-foils-alleged-plot-to-raze-charlyboys-fathers-house/?amp

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by donbachi(m): 6:15am On Mar 23, 2021
Dem go don force am, to talk say na ipob send am..the guy na idiot.wetin dead man building do am.him no see him papa own burn.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Monogamy: 6:27am On Mar 23, 2021
Why are this people embarking on self destruction?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by nabiz(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2021
I see all eastern politicians running to Abuja soon. Work for your people and you refused

13 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by IgweOfNnewi: 6:47am On Mar 23, 2021
You are frustrated and you don't have a rope or buy sniper it is another person's house you want to burn

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Resurrection212: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2021
I will make a thorough investigation about this incident. If I found out that the man is from Anambra state or ipob criminal. He will regret the day he was born to this world.

You can't come from Anambra and be causing problem in my peaceful state.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by JooJae: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Eh eh! May God help us
Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Kriss216: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Resurrection212:
I will make a thorough investigation about this incident. If I found out that the man is from Anambra state or ipob criminal. He will regret the day he was born to this world.

head slammer, go and sit down!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Penguin2: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2021
Ukpaka:
Imo police foil alleged plot to raze residence of Justice Oputa
http://247ureports.com/2021/03/imo-police-foil-alleged-plot-to-raze-residence-of-justice-oputa/
-
Operatives of the Divisional Police Headquarters, Oguta LGA of Imo state, have arrested one Emmanuel Ogbonna for attempting to burn the residence of late Justice Chukwudife Oputa.

The suspect who claimed that he was frustrated with life, as he had not been able to secure a job after graduating from the university, decided to vent his anger by razing the building of a prominent person in his community.

What a flimsy excuse!

This one pass frustration, na village people!
Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2021
Resurrection212:

Never you think you are more mad than us because if we run out of patience with you we will drag SW states to mud...I mean nothingness.

You are just learning ooo.

Nuff said.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Ademola47(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2021
It's high time we embraced more of Intelligence-based security approach.

The remote and immediate causes of the (gunmen) grievances should be first understood without political sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Resurrection212: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Who is this. You are looking for fame.what is my business with southwest.
Juliusmalema:

Never you think you are more mad than us because if we run out of patience with you we will drag SW states to mud...I mean nothingness.

You are just learning ooo.

Nuff said.

5 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2021
Resurrection212:
Who is this. You are looking for fame.what is my business with southwest.

We do not care...Nuff said.

Drag Anambra state into unrelated unnecessary issues here and watch how we will unleash the madness 20 times.

Maybe you are new to this forum.

nuff said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Drag Anambra state into unrelated unnecessary issues here and watch how we will unleash the madness 20 times.

nuff said.

leave that idiot .... he's just an attention seeking bastard!

he's actually from ogun state

12 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by SarkinYarki: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2021
I hate people that always blame the wrong people for their problems...you great grandfather was a failed man , your grand father a failed man, your father a failed man and now you too are failing and you think ist Justice Oputa fault .... Guy your gene pool is bad and till you get an injection of the gene pool of a more graced gene line you people can do this suffering for even 500 years .....

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Resurrection212: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2021
It seems you are suffering from metabolic syndrome. If you know they born you well come to Imo state and cause any problems here.i swear to God I will single handedly put your madness to rest.
Juliusmalema:

nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Resurrection212: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Anyone who opposed your barbaric ideology would consider bastard .
Emyzoloye5:

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

He will be the one to run.
Because I will show him Ogun state in summary.
Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Resurrection212:
It seems you are suffering from metabolic syndrome. If you know they born you well come to Imo state and cause any problems here.i swear to God I will single handedly put your madness to rest.

gsdfvijvdssDgdhj z

no to much talk..

nuff said.
Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Xenry: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2021
What should we do with the news now? sad

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Xenry: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2021
Let them burn whatever they want, it's their business. Lemme go and look for what to eat sef. sad

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Marvieduke(f): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2021
So na Charly Boy papa house him wan use get attention, God save am say him no succeed bcoz I just imagine wetin Charly Boy a.k.a area fada for do to am
Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Anneka101(f): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2021
Like someone would always say...

Many are mad but few are roaming! What is the offence of the dead that you are attempting to destroy his property.

I think his village people finally got him.
Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by dangotesmummy: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2021
grin
Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by samwillyco1(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2021
They would soon blame ESN
Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Seniorwriter(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2021
Pure idleness and joblessness
Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by wallay77(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2021
Lol... nothing musa no go see for gate
Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Okortor: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2021
90% of Nigerians are currently angered plus frustrated.
This APC REGIME na pro next level change indeed.
May God bless and provide for all legit hustlers Amen
Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2021
Ok. It is well.
Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by jacoik(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2021
hhhhhhhh the frustration is everywhere but burning of a citizen house will not solve your problems bro
Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by AlphaLover: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Resurrection212:

See impostor

Hahahahahaha these yoruba people ehn

Na so una dey find trouble in my Edo state sef

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo by PoloG: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

he is from imo state you idiot

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari / Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo / Aisha Buhari At Imo Annual August Meeting - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.