Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (51034 Views)

BBNaija Chizzy Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Yul Edochie Involved In Motor Accident, Car Tumbled On Highway (Photo) / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:
please I need your opinions and advice. My younger brother was convicted exactly 7months ago for attempting to scam (yahoo yahoo). The judge gave him a 6-month jail term with an option of #50,000 fine which i paid and we went home. Now I'm thinking of sending him abroad as he can't get any job here in Nigeria, especially a government job and I hear most countries don't allow ex-convicts in.

What are his hopes please
Post taken down
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by olabadmus: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Johntemmy(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2021
rainmoredays:
damn! Your favourite and best presenter died before you.

So what are you insinuating?
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by janga02(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:
please I need your opinions and advice. My younger brother was convicted exactly 7months ago for attempting to scam (yahoo yahoo). The judge gave him a 6-month jail term with an option of #50,000 fine which i paid and we went home. Now I'm thinking of sending him abroad as he can't get any job here in Nigeria, especially a government job and I hear most countries don't allow ex-convicts in.

Create a thread for this, for you to get wider opinion
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Ghabz(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2021
Alasi20:
Aaaallakindeeee Ooooooo

oooooooooooooo.............

To those that can Relate

We're missing you Already Sunday Alakinde �

Honestly, it's a great loss to ARA station. There's a great calm within the ancient town now.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by ttbaba(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Alakinde oooo, it touch my heart, we lost a renounce Yoruba journalist a man that deliver news coupling with entertainment....RIP Brotherly
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Lizgentle: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2021
This is very sad considering his youthful look.Rest in peace.
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2021
That particular road has become a death trp with many accidents happening daily. They will not do anything about it. The only thing they know how to do is to sign condolence register. No matter how much someone is close to me, if you have a function in Ilesha, I will only give you 1k,you will not see me attending such function. Mio setan iku.
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:

open a thread for wider advice.
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by God200(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2021
This is so sad,the last program he did on Sunday night,he was keep on repeating the song.on his program:which is ireti Kan be ti ko nipekun ireti ayeraraye.ijoba olorun ni ireti na.which is everlasting hope.but nvr knew he was playing such songs for his end oga oo.Alakinde oo n he LL reply ooooooooooo ma pemi pa embarassed angry angry
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by loveli2uall: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
This is so pathetic...
Alakindeeeeeeee OOooooooooOoooOooo

It is a great loss to entire NUJ, UNIQ 103.1fm and FIBAN Osun state chapter....
Cos ur journalism expertise was extremely extraordinary among others....

Rest on Sunday Olufemi ALAKINDE
#Apostle on FM.
#Uncle_Monsieur.
#Alakindeeeee OOoooooooOO
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
loveli2uall:
This is so pathetic...

#Apostle on FM.
#Uncle_Monsieur.
kekere ekun! May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by IBKdammie(f): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=Herbephe1 post=100126418]

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/22/popular-radio-presenter-sunday-alakinde-dies-in-auto-crash-osun-govt-mourns

Alakinde oooooooo,amu olooododo lo siwaju ojo ibi
One of the best presenter on Unique Fm
Ojutole Ojutoko early morning news����especially with kekere-ekun
May u find Eternal Rest��� Osun Mourns�
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Empiree: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:

Even if he goes abroad, wherever that is, they will eventually find out his past record which will hunt him. This is what Donald Trump agitated for. He wanted Nigeria to have universal database and data sharing with America.

There may be no way your brother will not lie on immigration application, employment application, visa application, citizenship application. No matter how long it takes, even if he becomes US citizen and even after 50yrs of citizenship they will caught him and this is ground for deportation. Homeland Security doesn't play with lying on application.

This is why youths must be very careful. You may think his past may not leak but you will be surprised. Before getting US citizenship for instance, HOMELAND SECURITY digs your past history. They can visit Nigeria to obtain his record. That's how serious it is.

Other option is to be self employed. This might be his best option
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by foreveryoung1515(f): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Alasi20:
Aaaallakindeeee Ooooooo

oooooooooooooo.............

To those that can Relate

We're missing you Already Sunday Alakinde �

I can relate. It's an irreparable loss. Are you in ilesha?
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by foreveryoung1515(f): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
loveli2uall:
This is so pathetic...

#Apostle on FM.
#Uncle_Monsieur.
it's really a great loss. Are you in Osun?
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by foreveryoung1515(f): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ghabz:
Honestly, it's a great loss to ARA station. There's a great calm within the ancient town now.
So, it isn't only me that noticed the calm.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Dondominion: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2021
blessedweapon:
please I need your opinions and advice. My younger brother was convicted exactly 7months ago for attempting to scam (yahoo yahoo). The judge gave him a 6-month jail term with an option of #50,000 fine which i paid and we went home. Now I'm thinking of sending him abroad as he can't get any job here in Nigeria, especially a government job and I hear most countries don't allow ex-convicts in

....Do we have data base in Nigeria that shows somebody had gone to prison before?. With money anything goes in this country. Police certificate may be require from their embassy but this can still be thwarted.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by bbstarr(f): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
I'm yet to recover from the shock. I keep replaying the video I made the day he was launching my mum's album. Morning news will never be the same again. His unique voice is even more popular than the entire radio stations in Osun state. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by bbstarr(f): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
So, it isn't only me that noticed the calm.
You're in ilesha?
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2021
bbstarr:

You're in ilesha?
yes, I am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) / Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions / Don Jazzy Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.