Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Used To Hawk Fufu On Streets- Kamaru Usman, Ufc Fighter Shares His Throwback S - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Used To Hawk Fufu On Streets- Kamaru Usman, Ufc Fighter Shares His Throwback S (262 Views)

UFC Fighter, Conor Mcgregor Gets 6-Month Medical Suspension After Losing By KO / Professional UFC Fighter Israel Adesanya Speaks Yoruba During Interview / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Hawk Fufu On Streets- Kamaru Usman, Ufc Fighter Shares His Throwback S by naijaudates: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Nigerian-born American fighter, Kamaru Usman has disclosed the life of his unassuming start in Nigeria prior to transferring to the us searching out a better lifestyles.

He placed out his story all through an interview with Channels tv. Usman mentioned that he used to peddle fufu whilst residing in Edo country, Nigeria, when you consider that his mom became a hustler who ventured in numerous groups.
The martial arts champion became born in Auchi, Edo country and relocated to america when he turned into 8-yr-antique.
Tap this link to read the full article https://naijaupdates.org.ng/sports/i-used-to-hawk-fufu-on-streets-kamaru-usman-ufc-fighter-shares-his-throwback-story/

Re: I Used To Hawk Fufu On Streets- Kamaru Usman, Ufc Fighter Shares His Throwback S by JooJae: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2021
Everybody get story
Re: I Used To Hawk Fufu On Streets- Kamaru Usman, Ufc Fighter Shares His Throwback S by Shedrack777: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2021
i use to hawk (white leather) one one naira water on the street
Re: I Used To Hawk Fufu On Streets- Kamaru Usman, Ufc Fighter Shares His Throwback S by illicit(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2021
I sold pure water, I sold jewelries....

Na my mama suppose hawk am
Re: I Used To Hawk Fufu On Streets- Kamaru Usman, Ufc Fighter Shares His Throwback S by Tolexander: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2021
I know this guy’s power must lie behind one of our heavy foods.
Re: I Used To Hawk Fufu On Streets- Kamaru Usman, Ufc Fighter Shares His Throwback S by ShaqFu: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2021
naijaudates:

Nigerian-born American fighter, Kamaru Usman has disclosed the life of his unassuming start in Nigeria prior to transferring to the us searching out a better lifestyles.

He placed out his story all through an interview with Channels tv. Usman mentioned that he used to peddle fufu whilst residing in Edo country, Nigeria, when you consider that his mom became a hustler who ventured in numerous groups.
The martial arts champion became born in Auchi, Edo country and relocated to america when he turned into 8-yr-antique.
Tap this link to read the full article https://naijaupdates.org.ng/sports/i-used-to-hawk-fufu-on-streets-kamaru-usman-ufc-fighter-shares-his-throwback-story/
what's the meaning of this?

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Return To Lagos’ Pitch Decades After: A Fact Sheet / Gosens Reveals Ronaldo Shirt Snub That Made Him ‘ashamed’ / Man U, Barcelona, And Others Stealing What The People Created – Ander Herrera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.