Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Admit You Need Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Admit You Need Help (1156 Views)

Atheists Make More 'spiritual', 'emotional' Irrational Decisions Than They Admit / Mormons Admit Leader Joseph Smith Had Up To 40 Wives / Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admit You Need Help by talkout1: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2011
"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."JOHN 3.19.

" I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that i am HE, ye shall die in your sins." JOHN 8.24.

" He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten son of God." JOHN 3.18.

(1) (Reply)

Kudoos To My Pastor And Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome (ph.d) / Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Igbo Christians Will Retaliate / Pray 4 The Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.