Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Mother Of Three Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Three Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (846 Views)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Three Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by MuguVideos: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2021
A mother of three identified as Justina Eje, has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her husband to death in the Ikorodu area of Lagos state.

The 28-year-old woman who was paraded before newsmen at the command headquarters in Ikeja by the State Commissioner of police, Hakeem Odumosu, allegedly stabbed her late husband, Edwin Anduaka with a kitchen knife during a domestic quarrel.
Recounting how the incident occurred, Eje claimed to have been seperated from her husband for quite some time. She said;

“My late husband came to my house in Ikorodu on that fateful day. While he was in my house, he wanted to collect a chain and a cloth from me which he did. We later started an argument, I tried to calm him down but he refused.

"He left but came back to meet me at my business place, the next day. He said he wanted to collect the children’s clothes but I told him they will be going to school. I pleaded with him.

"All this while I was holding a knife and he started beating me. Unfortunately, the knife I was holding pierced his stomach and he fell down. He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”

Re: Mother Of Three Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by MuguVideos: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Mother Of Three Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2021
.hmmmm... This case ...hmmmm.
..na husband and wife matter .... The useless man too raised his hand to beat woman... what a coward..... This woman too can't keep the knife well the nincompoop was about to beat her ... now she don put herself in wahala .... I'm sure no one will believe what she said..... hmm prison is your new crib now..... Enjoy the watery beans and garri ......
Re: Mother Of Three Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by JooJae: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Haaa what is going on? Wahala everywhere
Re: Mother Of Three Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by samso247(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Nawa... The world is really female. Wahala be like wetin again
Re: Mother Of Three Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by kufman123: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2021
the future is indeed female.
Re: Mother Of Three Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Kendazole(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Why is it anytime someone commits a crime security agencies will ask the person to sit on the floor.
Re: Mother Of Three Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Poor anger management has led many to murdering their spouses? Similar news had hit the FP in recent times.
"Had I known?" would always be their reaction thereafter. Why not control your anger
Re: Mother Of Three Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by donbachi(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2021
"The future is female" crew.make una come o.food don done.
Re: Mother Of Three Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Kendazole(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Poor anger management has led many to murdering their spouses? Similar news had hit the FP in recent times.
"Had I known?" would always be their reaction thereafter. Why not control your anger

Ok nah
Re: Mother Of Three Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by thorpido(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Kendazole:
Why is it anytime someone commits a crime security agencies will ask the person to sit on the floor.
Make dem no run.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: 9 Dead, 28 Abducted As Gunmen Wreak Havoc Along Kaduna-kachia Road / China Seizes 7,221 Human joysticks In Container From Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Says No More Cultism In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.