Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic (2378 Views)

Newly-Employed NSCDC Officer Killed By Bandits At Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) / I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect / Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by umahi88(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Man who supplies bikes to bandits at the cost of N600k each arrested in Kano - Abdulbaki Jari says (See photos)

For months now, Nigerians have been suffering at the hands of bandits. The terrorist group has kidnapped students in different locations and also killed many people within the north. However, the prayer of an average Nigerian is for these bandits to be apprehended so that people can feel safe and secured.

Not long ago, Abdulbaki Jari took to his Twitter account and revealed the Kano State police command arrested a man who supplies bikes to bandits.

He stated that the man whose name is yet unknown confessed that he has supplied over 100 bikes to bandits at the cost of N600k each. Abdulbaki Jari also revealed that the man doesn't sell to bandits alone, but other groups.

He wrote:

"Kano police command has arrested alleged supplier of bikes to bandits in Zamfara state. The man has 'confessed' to selling each bike at the cost of N600k & has sold over 100 to various groups, Police PRO says."

The Kano State Police Command has done a good job by arresting the man who supplies the bike to the terrorist group. An investigation should be carried out immediately by the police, and the man might be of great help in locating these bandits since he transacts with them.

Nevertheless, some person who commented on Abdulbaki tweet stated that arresting the man is good news. They also prayed that Allah should continue to expose the bandits and those they deal with them. See more reactions below.

Follow the link to see the man photos: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=47a79db7aed68384b9eacb391862eb71&news_entry_id=s2a513e98210323en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=5e1fcab17300f25d25364c13ad9c0f11bd58e2d2&from=publisher

Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by JooJae: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2021
How can you be supporting evil?
Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by Pierocash(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2021
Why arresting him,what is his crime?

He deals on bike and whenever people need to get some bike ,they buy from him. What is wrong there,did they write bandits on their forehead when coming to patronise him?

Nigeria police should go for the real bandits and not an innocent business man doing his lawful business.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by harmargedon: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2021
He's a business man, just like our leaders. Has anyone arrested them for looting people's loot. I thought they said Bandits are not criminals, why then did you arrest an innocent business man.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by DaddyRochie1642: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2021
I don't know if I should say this police no get sense, the shouldn't have arrested that man and made it Public na

Don't the know as the have arrested this man, the Bandits will simply switch to another business man and continue from there..the should have codedly "turned", that man to an "Undercover Agent" that's working for the police.... So the think by arresting him and Making it public the bandits will just sit there and wait for them to come and be arrested abi.

E be like say Buhari don use this police people brain take do Campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by tit(f): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2021
What of the governor who supply bandits with Hilux?
Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by Fairandlovely(f): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Kano police be forming james bond,,las las dem go still free am

1 Like

Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by Shellsploit: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Business man cashing out shocked
Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by Premiumwriter: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by Khd95(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
they are arresting someone that supplies okada to bandits

have they arrested the governors that paid bandits and the one that supported their carrying automatic riffles... stupid people, dead country
Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by greymiles: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
What’s his crime
Are bandits criminals?
Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 24, 2021
Lol.

So Gumi does not know where bandits are ?

Una dey funny sometimes.
Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by pointblank247(m): 4:23am On Mar 24, 2021
Going for soft target as usual.
Soon you will go after those selling rice and beans to them.
But what's wrong with this country bikonu ?
Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by Pious101: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2021
Pierocash:
Why arresting him,what is his crime?

He deals on bike and whenever people need to get some bike ,they buy from him. What is wrong there,did they write bandits on their forehead when coming to patronise him?

Nigeria police should go for the real bandits and not an innocent business man doing his lawful business.

are u saying he is not aware those people were bandits?
Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by Pierocash(m): 8:09am On Mar 24, 2021
Pious101:
are u saying he is not aware those people were bandits?
how do you expect him to know,did they write bandits on their fore head?
Re: Man Who Supplies Bikes To Bandits At The Cost Of N600k Each Arrested In Kano-pic by Pious101: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Pierocash:
how do you expect him to know,did they write bandits on their fore head?
oga stop defending what is obviously wrong.

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R / Woman Beheads Two Years Old Kid. / Rare Robbery Case Brings Cries Of Racism! (unbelievable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.