Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Please I Need Urgent Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Urgent Help (230 Views)

I Need Urgent Help, Dying Slowly / I Got A Job Offer In Canada, I Need Urgent Advice / Please I Need Urgent Help(outcess) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Help by muskypaulson(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Greetings to you all

Please i am very sorry to disturb you fellow nairalanders with my problem, but at this stage i am helpless.

I have been dating a lady for 5 years now and she has been everything to me throughout those 5 years, she has supported me in all rounds and she has never given me problems or even given me reasons to suspect her.

Last year september she told me that our finances needs to increase so that i can come pay her bride price as she will be 30 years by 2021, this made me really cold and as a result of this, i gathered the little savings i had to come to lagos to start a serious job hunting. I have been on this job hunting for months now without any result, i have even registered with many recruitment agencies in a bid to get hired on time.

Please nairalanders, i will appreciate any help i can get from anyone, i have a degree in law, and also a masters degree in oil and gas law..i can perform administrative functions, legal functions and any othe task i may be expected to do.. please fellow nairalanders, i dont want to lose my relationship to this joblessness..this lady has been very supportive and she has never given me any reason to be sad, but this age thing is beyond her control..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2021
You're very thoughtful. May you get the job that you seek.

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Job Recruitment (27 Positions) / Urgent Cleaner Wanted / Special Needs Trainee Teachers @ Ilupeju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.