Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

You Already Possess Money If You Possess These Materials. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Already Possess Money If You Possess These Materials. (175 Views)

Does The Eco Have A Place In The Future Of Money if the E-Naira succeeds? / Can Someone Steal Your Money If They Have Access To Your BVN? / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Already Possess Money If You Possess These Materials. by bnsheikh(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2021
Blessed are you Brother and Sisters. It's my pleasure to inform you that if u possess any of theses attached material, we buy it big money like 20k, 30k and 50k respectively. If you possess any, you can contact me on my whatssap number 07030156139.

Re: You Already Possess Money If You Possess These Materials. by bnsheikh(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2021
The bow has Chinese inscriptions.

Re: You Already Possess Money If You Possess These Materials. by bnsheikh(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2021
These are the more samples.

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid For Watching Companies Promotional Videos / Tips To Maintain Loyal Customers / Breaking: Nigeria Innovation Security Expo 2021 Niger Delta Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.