Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested (21318 Views)

Why PDP Spared Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Descended On Ortom, Fayose, Anyim — Vanguard / Three Jukun Fishermen Arrested Over Attack On Ortom / Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by jrusky(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fishermen
Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by donnie(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2021

Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by Tolexander: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
san316:

You are the daft person not to understand the news. The fishermen were not arrested at the scene. Rather the information about the arrest was released while conducting journalist around the scene of the attack.
Well, it is a well known thing that there are mad men here on nairaland. So this excerpt of the news below is too complex for you to understand?

Hemba stated the police team found the fishermen close to the scene of the attack and are being investigated.
Your senselessness seems being genetic

1 Like

Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by insabarnur(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hope they are not arresting innocent people coz I know how they get on top of a case.

When its comes to this department, I swear, there is solid lack of intelligence (police)
Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by eneazi(f): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Poor fishermen.....So where are the supposed herdsmen that wrote him a threat letter...Always trying to cover his incompetence.
Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by foreshore(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by Tonytonex(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
are herdsmen also fishermen?
Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
What happened to the leaders of fulani FUNAM who admitted to attacking the governor? The loyalty of the Nigerian police and Army is obviously to Fulani herdsmen.
I said it yesterday, Ortom is so crazy to accuse Fulani for the staged attack by people that he didn't even see.
FUNAM is faceless, non-existing forum created by mischief makers to stock ethnic tension since 2018.
Nobody can prove that organisation, their activities, their members. Truth will soon come out but I'm disappointed by Ortom's hasty accusations which put lots of doubt abt the whole saga.
Tell me the name of FUNAM members and their true identity!
Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by Lazenby007(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
ORTOM himself is a BIG FOOL.
Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by ceeceeuwa: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
oshozondii:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-three-suspects-arrested-over-attack-on-ortom/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Very funny! We're they expecting to still meet the attackers in the same spot after the attack? Common sense should let them know that they won't still be there. The people arrested were just unlucky to be at the scene at that time...
Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by TheGift: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
And if it's Zamfara state Governor or Sheik Gumi, will you smell truth?
SadiqBabaSani:
Smell lies

1 Like

Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
lies
Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by EMMY76: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Useless country with very useless security agencies these are obviously innocent people the real fulani attackers must have since left the crime scene.
Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by garfield1: 12:37am On Mar 24, 2021
Jones4190:
Ortom said he was attacked by Fulani herdsmen, they were 15 in number, they were dressed in black, they were armed, his security aids fought back. He ran for 1.5 km like Usain Bort

Questions we have been asking.
If they were so close for him to count them, how come none of his people sustained any injuries?
They were so close enough he identified them as Fulani herdsmen, maybe he even heard them speaking their language. But they couldn't shoot any of the herdsmen.

How come 3 people that were there with him gave 3 different stories.

And how he was able to run for 1.5km, that one no concern me sha.

What happened to the camera men that follows the governor anywhere he goes?

What we know from reports on ground is that Ortom went to do his usual land grabbing and was chased like a thief by youths of that community.

This matter and lekki killing na the same

I agree with you.cc kyase,omenka,fergie001
Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by 12345ayomide(f): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2021
And they aren't ashamed to bring this to the media?, this is so like Nigeria police, arrest of innocent citizens always follow any crime committed and if those ones are not well connected, I wonder how they would escape this menace.
Re: Attack On Ortom: Three Suspects Arrested by Coolgent(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2021
Many illiterate hypocrites will rebuff this news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki / Soldiers Recover Explosive Vest Thrown By Suicide Bomber In Borno River. Photos / Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.