Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) (2254 Views)

Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta / Katsina State Varsity Graduate Builds Electric Motorbike (photo) / Rivers State Varsity, Begins Their Students Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by Primebrains(f): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Its indeed a Black Tuesday at Otuoke a community in Bayelsa state where the Federal University is situaed as a student took his own life untimely.
A final year student of History Education at the Federal University of Otuoke (FUO) identified as Don Zednas Snr, a Onetime aspirant Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) Student Representative Central Zone, took his life last night.
Reasons he took his life is not known yet according to our source at the point of filling this report.

Depression is real, suicide is real check on your friends today!!!

SOURCE: https://www.primebrains.com.ng/2021/03/black-tuesday-student-of-bayelsa-state.html

1 Share

Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by Cerebellum: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
So bad

Be with me and my family members O lord

4 Likes

Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by Premiumwriter: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by columbus007(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
He even seems dead while he was still alive,a look at his face will tell.
Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by Angelacruz: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
columbus007:
[img]

Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by iramure(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nigeria economic situation together with her worsening security challenges plus flagrant disregard to citizens' fundamental human rights are all enough for one to kill him/herself
R I P brother. Your leaders failed you.
Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by maureensylvia(f): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Oh chim
Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by Pochettino(f): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
But he doesn't look dead in the picture na...

1 Like

Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by MufasaLion: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sad!
Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by DonBenny77(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Na wah oh
Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by coronavirus19: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
columbus007:
NwaAmaikpe breed
Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by heartbraker(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Most of dis suicide story is a murder case but even d police is so useless dey will also conclude without investigation

1 Like

Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by Shellsploit: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
columbus007:

Oya go and modify the rubbish u posted before I....

1 Like

Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by abdulahi90(m): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
columbus007:

Are you looking for likes?

1 Like

Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by SamgoldBaba: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
So sad he gave up the fight
Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by Victoria938(f): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2021
What a very sad news

1 Like

Re: Student Of Bayelsa State Varsity Commits Suicide (photo) by 24SEVEN: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2021
columbus007:
He even seems dead while he was still alive, a look at his face will tell.

What side of whose bed do some Nairalanders wake up from from

just imagine comment!!!

(1) (Reply)

Trcn Examinations 2017-2020 Past Questions / University Of Ibadan "yawa" / Unical Admissions List Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.