Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) (578 Views)

Nigeria Police Arrest Village Head, Others Over Alleged Killing Of Herders’ Cows / Watch As Sylvester Cry Helplessly Before Death In Surfaced Footage (video) / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by Warripikine: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2021

Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by Biafrapriest: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by Coconuthead126: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
God bless that man that courageously confronted the Fulani bastard despite been unarmed.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by Vickym1(f): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Amotekun is not living up to expectation
Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by tit(f): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Chaaaeeee

1 Like

Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by Premiumwriter: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by tit(f): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Coconuthead126:
God bless that man that courageously confronted the Fulani bastard despite been unarmed.

The man is suicidal.
It is better to hunter than to hunted
Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by Dotherightthing: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Where is Ogun Amotekun Dapo Abiodun is playing politics. He doesn't want to do anything that will jeopardise his second term ticket.

What a pity!
Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by Brimstone77: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Their mothers are crying uncontrollably while their youths are online bragging, throwing tantrums insulting kanu and igbos that are making efforts to protect their own mother's from suffering same fate......ndi mmadu self!!! While the south are busy wasting their time on social media the fulani are busy grabbing as many land as they can..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
We told our yoruba brothers that this will happen if they voted Buhari in 2015. There is nothing that is happening now that we didn't warn them of, but they thought that they will be spared by Buhari. They knew Buhari will run a tribal bigoted govt, but they thought they too will be beneficiaries of the tribalism.
They knew the fulani herdsmen will bring violence, but in their mind they thought they would be spared from it. There is a region they had hoped the fulanis will concentrate on their attacks. But today, that region has been adjudged the safest region in Nigeria today.
We warned them but they laughed and said we were wailing the loss of GEJ. Today, they that voted Buhari are worse off. They are now clamouring for odudduwa republic. Good morning to you all.
Anyone that wants to be honest to his conscience knows that this is true.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by Moneywirer: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sai baba till 2050

1 Like

Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by butterfly777(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
What will Alake say about this?

What will Oluwo say about this?

My people should please avoid mistaking acceptance of oppression with being peace loving. The two are different.

When an enemy acts like these herdsmen, you drive them away, not cry peace for an enemy that is after your life.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by butterfly777(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
Their mothers are crying uncontrollably while their youths are online bragging, throwing tantrums insulting kanu and igbos that are making efforts to protect their own mother's from suffering same fate......ndi mmadu self!!! While the south are busy wasting their time on social media the fulani are busy grabbing as many land as they can..

Stop this!

I suspect you are one of the nairaland tribal impositors we are talking about.
Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by notym2chektym: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
these Herdsmen are damn too heartless, imagine the old woman lamenting
, it's high time all the farmers begin to plant a poisonous weed in their farm,I can't recall the name now or poison all their plants let these cows die massively, maybe this will deter them

1 Like

Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by Iykoto86(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
plusfield:
We told our yoruba brothers that this will happen if they voted Buhari in 2015. There is nothing that is happening now that we didn't warn them of, but they thought that they will be spared by Buhari. They knew Buhari will run a tribal bigoted govt, but they thought they too will be beneficiaries of the tribalism.
They knew the fulani herdsmen will bring violence, but in their mind they thought they would be spared from it. There is a region they had hoped the fulanis will concentrate on their attacks. But today, that region has been adjudged the safest region in Nigeria today.
We warned them but they laughed and said we were wailing the loss of GEJ. Today, they that voted Buhari are worse off. They are now clamouring for odudduwa republic. Good morning to you all.
Anyone that wants to be honest to his conscience knows that this is true.
let's keep reminding them of how the messed up as a result of their envy of the Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by Mayng01(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
These foolanis are so confident . What the heck is going on in this country?
Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by adebankole74596: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Amotekun is not living up to expectation

1 Like

Re: Ogun Women Cry Helplessly As Herders Cows Graze On Their Vegetable Harvest (vid) by sayisayi(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
It don finish...this is updated dipping the Koran in the sea

(1) (Reply)

At Least 50 Persons Killed As Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities / Adebowale Joshua Omotade - Fraudster- Paedophile- Murderer / I Stole Plantains To Raise N10k For My Girlfriend‘s Makeup — Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.