Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures (50934 Views)

Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by Mustiboy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=iamyemiakins post=100141398][/quote]
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by MediMedi(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
You're different. Your husband is different. Your lifestyle is different. Your cash flow is different.
Now,why do you want your marriage to be like her own?
Think twice
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by Ashirioluwa: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
They put out all these nice photos but we don’t really know what’s boiling in their home. Celebrities like faking stuffs.

Anyway congratulations to Omotola and her celebrity pilot wife.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by Vivian16: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Audio pilot has he ever flown his family
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by gnykelly(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
LLSAINT:
Really? You think the marriage is scandal free? Think again....... I have a full tale of them both. Let's save it for another day so as not to ruin the moment. Congratz both of you
shocked
evil people. are you perfect?.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by Nmezor(f): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kool,congratz to dem

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by niyilolawa34798: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
They now look like brother and sister
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
See the way he's smiling like a saint! DZ Gee bangs fellow flight attendants,airline passengers and other chicks during layovers.The Woman stealthily and codedly doing her own by d side.
As they say marriage is a union of two good pretenders.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by witworth(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
This is the type of husband I'm looking for,though a richer one sha,the type that will love me and will never see anything wrong in what I do,the type that will scold me lovingly and not these nagging young men we have these days,a man like my SD in the religion section lol
if he could scold you, then he must have seen some things wrong in some things you do.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by Mavrick2012: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Onyi22:
Wow, Congratulations to them, I tap into this grace of long lasting marriage..
My marriage will not fail
hmmm ladies and marriage,kai
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by Onbami(m): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Onyi22:
Wow, Congratulations to them, I tap into this grace of long lasting marriage..
My marriage will not fail

You better go and get plenty money else indomie will last more than your wedding
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by Ruthymoon(f): 12:04am On Mar 24, 2021
the man na very understanding man, i giam hand well e nor easy, to dey guide sheep in the mist of hungry lions
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by Skmoda360(m): 12:26am On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
This is the type of husband I'm looking for,though a richer one sha,the type that will love me and will never see anything wrong in what I do,the type that will scold me lovingly and not these nagging young men we have these days,a man like my SD in the religion section lol

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by streamsofjoy(f): 6:54am On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=pozehnani post=100141371]Cool.

When he married her, she was tiny but now see her and their love is still waxing stronger.

These are the loyal and sensible husbands of yesteryears. Not the overgrown babies we have as men these days Comparing their wives to other women.

God continue to bless and keep your marriage, sister Omotee.[/quote

I sight u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2021
okay
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by LINTUNE(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2021
pozehnani:
Cool.

When he married her, she was tiny but now see her and their love is still waxing stronger.

These are the loyal and sensible husbands of yesteryears. Not the overgrown babies we have as men these days Comparing their wives to other women.

God continue to bless and keep your marriage, sister Omotee.
she was very young then, did u expect a girl of 18 to be busty?...y can't u notice her humility for marrying a young man, that' was trying to stand then?..why can't u emulate her hardwork, at least she earned her own money as time goes on, she was never a liability to her young husband then...every time, gals like u will always find fault in men.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by pozehnani(f): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
LINTUNE:
she was very young then, did u expect a girl of 18 to be busty?...y can't u notice her humility for marrying a young man, that' was trying to stand then?..why can't u emulate her hardwork, at least she earned her own money as time goes on, she was never a liability to her young husband then...every time, gals like u will always find fault in men.

Who's talking about financial Independence.? You clearly don't get the drift of my comment. Better you ask.

Stay there and be waiting for Dangotes' daughter to corner his father's money to come and marry you.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by Victoria938(f): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Happy anniversary to you both
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures by LINTUNE(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
pozehnani:

Who's talking about financial Independence.? You clearly don't get the drift of my comment. Better you ask.

Stay there and be waiting for Dangotes' daughter to corner his father's money to come and marry you.

so what's special about him compared to the responsible men we have today?, that he didn't compare his skinny 18 year old wife, with potentials to other women? or that he stayed with a woman, who even made him popular?.. really don't understand ur point..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) / Van Vicker's Children All Grown Up In New Photos / Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.