Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US (36631 Views)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by Dammy10: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Davido and Second daughter Hailey having nice time together in US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsrTtCYLzec

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by Dammy10: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by VictoriaNkechi(f): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
nice

1 Like

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by slawormiir: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
I won't say anything....
For all those thinking am gonna call him a frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans

Gonna be disappointed....you all are gonna be disappointed...I am not gonna call him that...I will keep my cool today

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by Crimrburster: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ok but, ok

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by ibnlawal(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nice gesture!
Family first, one of the reason I love this guy. He always spends time with his kids.
Always and forever.

12 Likes

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by SKYHIGHfx: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Money is everything

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by luvkidtemmy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by Crimrburster: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
ibnlawal:
First
to comment abi?

7 Likes

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by IamFINESSE: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin
Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by nonut: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Davido spends time with his kids unlike some people.
Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by OfficialGaGa(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
I see wahala starting in this thread.....
I see some people saying that they should give davido the Grammy award for the "best Musical Baby Daddy international"

But e choke gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by IYANGBALI: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ajepako be like “Davido I love you.”
Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by godwinkessi: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dd
Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by Ruthymoon(f): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
and chioma go hit her head for wall because of dis, and my g go and bring your second son home, bcoz dat boy resemble you finish

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by pretydiva(f): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
She's all grown and beautiful
Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by BlessedNuel: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Money na better blood tonic
Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by ChaleeBendel: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBO is a real dad not that midget that refuses to pay for his child's welfare.

cc: wizkid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by rita25(f): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
DAVIDO THE 2ND BABY PAPA KING AFTER 2FACE...............CHEF CHI HOPE YOU ARE NOT THINKING YOU WILL BE HIS ANNIE IDIBIA...THIS GUY READY TO GET 300 BABY MAMAS OH

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by Frales6(f): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
wahala for who im papa no get money
Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by Rahkman: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
ChaleeBendel:
OBO is a real dad not that midget that refuses to pay for his child's welfare.

cc: wizkid.
atleast he has a grammy .... something the toad will never achieve in his career

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
I pity people glorifying nonsense, imagine people no longer see anything wrong in birthing children carelessly out of wedlock else this stupid boy should be hiding his head in shame

8 Likes

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by ChaleeBendel: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Rahkman:
atleast he has a grammy .... something the toad will never achieve in his career

What is Grammy when you can't look after your own child?
Na Grammy the children go eat?

20 Likes

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by Onyi22(f): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
I ❤ Davido

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by feelgoodstuffs(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Life is sweet o wink

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
I won't say anything....
For all those thinking am gonna call him a frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans

Gonna be disappointed....you all are gonna be disappointed...I am not gonna call him that...I will keep my cool today
You already ignited the fire by saying you don't want to say what you gat to say.

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US by TitanzStudio(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
waytin make i talk seff

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nia Long , Sanaa Lathan And Regina Hall Who Is the Most Beautiful / Didi Ekanem Moves Into New Home Weeks After Fire Accident Burnt House / Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.