Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (774 Views)

Man Escaping Arrest Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon, Drowns / Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo) / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by elizabeth24: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
In a Video that went viral on social media, It was seen that a man identified as "Exodus'' who is heartbroken was seen crying in a water tank he jumped into after his girlfriend broke up with him.

His friend asked him why he did such act as they were heard threatening to make him go viral for theweird act.

Watch the Video here: https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/03/man-jumps-into-water-tank-to-cry-after-his-girlfriend-broke-up-with-him-video.html

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Clout chaser
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by greymiles: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Clough chaser
Which one be clough chaser again
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by osamz007: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Clough chaser

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by YourMajesty(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Clough chaser
You will now lie to everyone that the bolded was a typographical error.

Clough chaser ko, Cough chaser ni.

Serious Olodorabata.

3 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by SweetVibe: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
YourMajesty:
You will now lie to everyone that the bolded was a typographical error.

Clough chaser ko, Cough chaser ni.

Serious Olodorabata.
Them suppose exchange that girl call Zzor with 1 tuber of yam take feed Almajiri for street

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by YourMajesty(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:

Them suppose exchange that girl call Zzor with 1 tuber of yam take feed Almajiri for street
Is she worth a tuber of yam?

A pack of cabin biscuit have more value than the "Clough chaser"

3 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by SweetVibe: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
YourMajesty:
my instinct tells me that Zzor is a man with hairy balls and not a female

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by YourMajesty(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:

my instinct tells me that Zzor is a man with hairy balls and not a female
Whether the "Clough chaser" is an hermaphrodite or not, I will keep tormenting him/her till the Olodorabata gets tired of reporting members of this forum to the asslicking moderator.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by Manq(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Give him food! He's just hungry
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by Upmost96(f): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by dollytino4real(f): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
love in Tokyo
Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
YourMajesty:

Re: Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him by soundOsonic: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
I wish he drowned

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Banks Allow Transfer Of Money From Their Customer To Unknown Accoun / Information About The Killer Of Late Captain Hadiza Oboh / Nnamdi Kanu's Disciple, Simon Ekpa Debunks Different Reports That Kanu Was Arres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.