Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Mysterious Hyena Men Of Nigeria Extreme Culture! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Mysterious Hyena Men Of Nigeria Extreme Culture! (173 Views)

3000k For JBL Boombox 2 155k For Extreme 3 / The Most Mysterious Radio Station In The World / Kcee Loses SUV To Mysterious Fire At Lagos Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mysterious Hyena Men Of Nigeria Extreme Culture! by samie4media: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
The Mysterious Hyena Men of Nigeria: Extreme Culture is a video that tells the story behind the Myth of Nigeria’s Hyena Gang. I first learnt about their interesting culture after watching a documentary online and this interested me so much that I decided to go make a story about them. They usually move around from place to place and finding them was really difficult. They arrive in towns wrapped in rock pythons and cobras, with hyenas in chains and with trained monkeys doing somersaults. I believe there is so much unexplored culture in Nigeria/Africa and this video was done to shed some light on this obscure people.

This video will probably be demonetized because of the graphical Images shown in it. You can support this video by sharing it. Do like, Watch and enjoy.

https://www.viewnaija.com/video/12228/the-mysterious-hyena-men-of-nigeria-extreme-culture

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Easter Bonanza: Promote Your Gospel Song / Gospel Song No One Like Jesus / Watch Rema- Bounce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.