Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids (7002 Views)

Edo State Man Complains About People From A Particular Geopolitical Region / High Chief Emmanuel Emeka Nnokwute: Celebrating An Imo Born Business Mogul / Lovely Picture Of Inmate Orji Uzor Kalu , Ibikunle Amosun And President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Orubebe01: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lovely picture

18 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by IgweOfNnewi: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Retired olos.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Resurrection212: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
That's very lovely.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by InvestinOwerri(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Beautiful family kiss

7 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Fairandlovely(f): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
wink clean and beautiful
I just hope those guys getting married to their ancestors sees this and take a clue from it lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Michelle55: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Beautiful!

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Premiumwriter: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Don't buy anything online without securing your money.

That risk is not worth taking.

Start an escrow service with any seller before you make any payments.

Read more about escrow service and reviews from previous clients on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6470028/write-read-reviews-premium-escrow
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Permesso: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Orubebe01:
Lovely picture

Stainless young white bea, not all those old grannies some desperate olodos are bringing home.
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by maureensylvia(f): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nwanyiocha
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
White pussy is the best pussy

10 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Armaggedon: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Foreigners easily identify with Biafran colours than Nigerian.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by PoloG: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
So? grin grin
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Ogbuu101: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Biafrans

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by GreaterFuture3: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
The guy don Hammer.
Scandinavian European Countries with their good economy, high standard of Living and Strong Purchasing power etc. The guy really hammer

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by OBALOLA55(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Retired ..........
angry

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by OBALOLA55(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
maureensylvia:
Nwanyiocha2
FIXED

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by gidgiddy: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Biafrans

Of course, what else?
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by maureensylvia(f): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
FIXED

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Mightyhaiz: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
PoloG:
So
Diafore na Igbo amakazi
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Mightyhaiz: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
The guy don Hammer.
Scandinavian countries with their good economy, high standard of Living and Strong Purchasing power etc. The guy really hammer
Netherlands is scadinavia?
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by tit(f): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lovely
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by OBALOLA55(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
maureensylvia:

grin grin grin grin
I HOPE YOU KNOW THE FIRST NWANYI OCHA ON TWITTER
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by maureensylvia(f): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I HOPE YOU KNOW THE FIRST NWANYI OCHA ON TWITTER

Lol yea I do
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by jlinkd78(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Umuchineke
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by greymiles: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
The rate at which these white girls are rushing to marry igbos ehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by GreaterFuture3: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Netherlands is scadinavia?
Poland Is what's in the OP's post.
I was wrong in Calling it Scandinavian, but what was in my mind was those Northern European countries
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by PoloG: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Diafore na Igbo amakazi
inferior tribe ;grin
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Mightyhaiz: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
PoloG:
This igbo amaka something dey pain me o. we don try yorobalabga,e no gree enter. haba
diafor kuo isi gi na wall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by RemoveKebab: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Life nor get balance oh cry
Where una dey see this white people sef?
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Mightyhaiz: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
GreaterFuture3:

Poland Is what's in the OP's post.
I was wrong in Calling it Scandinavian, but what was in my mind was those Northern European countries
Them dey stay Netherlands.. moreover poland sef no dey scadinavia na

norway,sweden,finland and i think iceland or so
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by Ebenezer21(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids by kemicalreact: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
The guy don Hammer.
Scandinavian European/Nordic Countries with their good economy, high standard of Living and Strong Purchasing power etc. The guy really hammer
Poland is not Nordic. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna 2023: Senator Uba Sani Obtains Governorship Expression Of Interest Form / President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector / We're Using Common Sense Approach In Addressing Economic Challenges - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.