Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Rolexafrica Review - Legit Or Another Scam? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rolexafrica Review - Legit Or Another Scam? (314 Views)

Electronics4all Income Program Review : Legit Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rolexafrica Review - Legit Or Another Scam? by adexbkw(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
You are welcome to my complete detailed review of the RolexAfrica and if you have come accrossed the platform and contemplating on weather it worth your Investment or not, then this guide is for you.

In this review, I will reveal all you need to know about the platform and if it's safe with your investment or not.

Let's go!

About RolexAfrica

ROLEXAFRICA INVESTMENT claims to be an affiliate marketing that ventured into forex trading, binary and crypto trading. They promised to give their investors 60% ROI in just 21 days. By using their Investment to trade and make double of it.

You will noticed that the Investment duration I mentioned above is 21days, but the platform allows you to withdraw in Every 7days.

How to make money on RolexAfrica

The first way is getting ROI on your main Investment and below are the full lists of the available plans on the platform as at the moment of writing this report.

Earth Plan
Investment N5,000
To get N8,000

Mars Plan
Invest N10,000
To get N16,000

Jupiter Plan
Invest N20,000
To get: N32,000

Venus Plan
Invest N50,000
To get N80,000

Neptune Plan
Invest N100,000
To get N160,000

Mercury Plan
Invest to N200,000
Total Earnings: N320,000

Rolexafrica Registration

All interested investors can visit the platform official website to Sign for an account.

Is RolexAfrica legit?

Hey! Do you want to know whether the platform is legit or another Scam? If yes, then I have to you covered in my previous review, simply check out my Honest Review Of RolexAfrica to see all the hidden details about the platform and get the right information that will help you in taking the Best and accurate decision towards the platform.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Pro For Sale / Chinese Lunar Rover Sights Strange "Cube" On The Moon, Inspires Sci Fi Fans / Iphone XR 128GB @ N175k (white)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.