Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified (30143 Views)

Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent / Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by KingDash: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
as long as no be naija news.. nothing corncern me here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by tutudesz: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
undecided
Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by kingthreat(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
ChaleeBendel:
If he was black, they would have killed him, no need for court. Because he's white, they caught him alive and probably gave him fanta to cool body.

He is Arab

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by OBALOLA55(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
MORE VISA TO THE TERRORISTS

2 Likes

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by Akpuobi1: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
I see his cow was rustled, that why he resorted to killing. I see one US sheikh negotiating with him. I see him repenting and USA granting him amnesty. This I have seen.

FalseProphet1:
I see faithfuls of the moon religion angry with Americans, I see America giving them visa and a very good life as compared to what they had in their various countries, but still they lash out at them, I see this shooter given a mild sentencing, I see more shootings in the coming weeks and months. This I have seen.
Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by Blessings4me(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
RIP to a client
Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by Frales6(f): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nawa ooooo. person go just dey on im own, another mad man go carry im own madness come. God 4bid, I no go inherit another man problem.

2 Likes

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by Uyi168: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Stuffs like is what China is trying to avoid..

All Muslims are potential terrorists.
All they need is the right trigger..

10 Likes

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by planetx: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
They will keep bringing all this Arabs that want's to kill them but will be rejecting Africans that are just economic migrants.

7 Likes

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by Danny50: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Joe is a very big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by LordNapoleon: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
ChaleeBendel:
If he was black, they would have killed him, no need for court. Because he's white, they caught him alive and probably gave him fanta to cool body.
He's no white. Asians are not white. Gospel according to West.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by Victorclean1: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Why always Islam. Why always Muslims. Why . How on Earth we come accross Islam.

Islam Islam Islam . No wonder China resist . The sooner the whole world realize it and fought them clear, the better

3 Likes

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by SenecaTheYonger: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wtf I thought they were Asians
Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by PoliteActivist: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Terrorist who left his terrorised country to seek refuge in a terror free country all for him to grow up a terrorist and started terrorising his new country.

All his stay in USA, he dreams daily of 77 virgins while fails to get any girl on Earth.

Shoot him quickly on his skull to facilitate his 77 virgins.

72 not 77. Why are you awarding him 5 extra virgins? Because he killed 10 people? Killing is killing even if only one. Or will you give him someone's virgins??

5 Likes

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ahmad. Islamabad.

4 Likes

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by Viicfuntop(f): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see faithfuls of the moon religion angry with Americans, I see America giving them visa and a very good life as compared to what they had in their various countries, but still they lash out at them, I see this shooter given a mild sentencing, I see more shootings in the coming weeks and months. This I have seen.

This I have seen grin

1 Like

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by PoliteActivist: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
KingDash:
as long as no be naija news.. nothing corncern me here.

Except when it is Manchester united vs liverpool

1 Like

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by mrdharkchild(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Time bomb religion. Potential threats even if they look innocent

3 Likes

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by bigfish3k: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Trump is out these terrorists from the religion of peace have resumed

If it was Trump all the sharia Syrians in America would have been having it hot by now
Syria would have been blacklisted and placed on travel ban
This action has helped in keeping these taquiyya terrorists at bay. Everybody started advising themselves and their terrorists citizens not to put them in trouble.

The brother telling them he has mental problems is taquiyya. They should investigate properly

8 Likes

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by Numerouno94(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
By their names we shall knw them..Religion of piece.

1 Like

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by Dexterfire: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Death sentence...... all the way angry
Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by akilo1: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ahmad? The name tell it all..they buried their gods in saudi and now trying to kill innocent people.ban that religion biden

1 Like

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by TitanzStudio(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dont have much to say.
Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by harjay1986: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
theophilusj31:
that thing I am looking at is 21years old,....nawao does he take fertizer as a diet that make him look so old?

bro naa so cant u see that there is different btw local fowl and broiler, one can take almost years for you to eat bone while other we take yu 4monts plus and you get enough meat

1 Like

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by custainmowole: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
All terrorists are muslims. Why?

3 Likes

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by TitanzStudio(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
theophilusj31:
that thing I am looking at is 21years old,....nawao does he take fertizer as a diet that make him look so old?
I wonder seff
Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by Pandev(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
mumu prophet! He grew up in Colorado. By the way, the cop that knelt on someone's neck until he stopped breathing and the hoodlums that invaded capitol, what did you see about their religion? Mumu prophet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by TitanzStudio(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Akpuobi1:
Terror Squad
Is in him

72 virgins loading
taaa
Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by Angelfrost(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Too much liberality can be a problem at times... Someone will just wake one morning, get pissed at the world, pick up a gun and start mowing people down.

America: The amazing nation of liberal degenerates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by majamajic(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
These people are just causing problems any where they set foot on
Both in Nigeria and overseas

2 Likes

Re: Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Conclusion: They say he is the shooter because his name is Ali grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

La Palma Volcano Eruption Destroys 100 Homes As 500 Tourists Flee(Pix, Video) / Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion / Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.