Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Bbnaija's Dorathy Bachor, Reacts To Alleged Viral Photo Of Her Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Dorathy Bachor, Reacts To Alleged Viral Photo Of Her Getting Married (620 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Wows In Traditional Outfit (Pictures) / Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Dorathy Bachor, Reacts To Alleged Viral Photo Of Her Getting Married by MsDoris(f): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Dorathy Bachor, has reacted to alleged photo of her getting married.

Recall few hours ago, a photo of her lookalike getting married hit the internet and went viral in no time.

Although there was no confirmation from the reality star, fans still stormed her page to congratulate.

Reacting to the photo, she disclosed that wasn't her and went further to narrate how she was absolutely stunned when friends called her to wish her a happy married life.

See full update/ view more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/03/bbnaija-star-dorathy-bachor-reacts-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Download Videos/photos From Twitter, IG, Whatsapp, Fb,tiktok,vimeo With This App / He Didn’t Impact Me The Same Way DMX Did” – Dancer, Kaffy / I Have Recorded 100 Songs So Far. Yet I Never Blow . - Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.