Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Step By Step Processing Of Msc From Nigeria To Germany | All You Need To Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Step By Step Processing Of Msc From Nigeria To Germany | All You Need To Know (237 Views)

Step By Step Processing Of Bsc From Nigeria To Germany / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Processing Of Msc From Nigeria To Germany | All You Need To Know by OfficialDlh(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Step by Step processing of MSc from Nigeria to Germany | All you need to know. In this video I will be showing you how to process your MSc program from Nigeria to Germany, starting from getting your Passport to going for an interview at the German Embassy. Basically, all you need to know. Enjoy and feel free to drop your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtn7UtVHq0Y
Re: Step By Step Processing Of Msc From Nigeria To Germany | All You Need To Know by 4James: 6:21pm On May 12, 2021
pls i need a clear direction in uploading my documents.

i have an OND & BSC in mechanical engineering in which i have both collected the transcripts and certificate for both.
my question is this, while uploading the transcript and certificate in the uni-assist website under certificate section are my attaching both OND & BSC certificate as one and upload and OND & BSC transcript as one and upload too............. pls advise.

(1) (Reply)

ACCA And Its Advantages / LAUTECH Bsc Part Programmes - 2020/2021 / Are You A Student Looking For A Side Hustle? Read This Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.