Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

'You Got Served' Dance Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'You Got Served' Dance Movie (6134 Views)

Watch Out "Mr Ibu" Dancing 'shoki'-shoki Dance Movie Part 1, By Naijabreeze.com. / You Got Served; Beat The World / Your Best Dance Movie Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by chiogo(f): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2007
Yeah, i love d movie. They really killed it in d dancin'.
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by uchetobi(f): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2007
yea also stomp the yard
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by saintkola(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ trendy, d storyline was rather weak. I've seen better stuff from Nollywood!
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by Betty605: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2007
uchetobi:

yea also stomp the yard

WHOOOOAAHHH!!!, stomp the what!!!
please don't get me started on that movie, the story line was wack, stomping/stepping (wackest ever),
DEN CHRIS BROWN DIES IN THE FIRST 2 SCENES, he was the one that gave the movie all that PUBLICITY,
Oh!!!! and NE-yo (oh my goodness) just degraded himself, Megan Good (not surprised), she dozn't get good roles.
The movie was so bad it was out of theaters and on DVD in yankee within how many weeks after the movie came out, 
plsss, the movie was not all that.
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by playmate(f): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2007
av seen d movie several tyms really awesome.luvd omarion nd marques soooooo much.
dat stomp d yard movie is a showstopper its better dan u got served.jst wen i tut der culdnt b a better dance movie,i watched it nd it was a blast.
@betty605
whoa,take it easy.if u dnt like it well lipsrsealed dnt say d movie was wack cs it was really gud.megan good gets bad roles so 2 u wat roles re gud.
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by Betty605: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ playmate.
Its was just my opinion, i dint like d movie (AT ALL), I can say anyday (remember maAAAAiiii opinion)
that the movie was one of the worst in the history of dance movies,
(remember maAAAiii opinion),  cool
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by saintkola(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2007
Can it betty! Stomp d yard is obviously beta than u gt served!
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by uchetobi(f): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2007
I prefer Stomp the yard too
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by Betty605: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2007
hmm, dat's ur opinion SHAAAAAAAA!!!, you got served is a MAAAAADDDDD dance movie,,, cool
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 15, 2007
hey, that dance video was cool, really. cool
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by vowiski(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2007
enjoyed by all
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by iice(f): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2007
Actually thought it was fitting that chris brown died earlier on. . .most singers/rappers delude themselves thinking they can act just because they shoot videos rolls eyes Neyo was a surprise, he's got some skills in acting unlike Mario in 'Step Up'. . .ewwwwwwwwwww! he should just desist from acting and not subject us to his 'fearfulness' of looking @ the camera. Step up is the worst so far.
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by Betty605: 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2007
frankly,, i would rather watch TAKE THE LEAD than watch stomp the yard, anytime & anyday!!!
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by yimiton(f): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2007
I loved the dancings.
Outside that, nothing.
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by iice(f): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2007
Take the lead. . .is it that Banderas movie? Didn't like some parts of the movie. . .too much stilted acting. Lots of wooden conversations. What's that ballet movie with Zoe what's her name? Mandy sang the soundtrack, like years ago. . .
Re: 'You Got Served' Dance Movie by Betty605: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2007
iice:

[color=#990000]Take the lead. . .is it that Banderas movie? Didn't like some parts of the movie. . .too much stilted acting. Lots of wooden conversations. What's that ballet movie with Zoe what's her name? Mandy sang the soundtrack, like years ago. . .[/color]

yep, its the Antonio Banderas movie, about the Zoe movie, eeeeeeehhhhhh, i dunno, undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movie Theaters In Nigeria? / DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-as-go Subsc / Many Photos From Nkiru Sylvanus' "The Voice" Film Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.