Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. (1681 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Are Pursuing Obi While Tinubu Loses North / FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION / Olu Falae: Zoning Advocates Are Pursuing Selfish Interests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Resurrection212: 12:29am On Mar 24, 2021
Good morning Africa please rescue us from igbo people Imo people can't breath...We want our own region we don't want to be with igbo in the east.

Anambra people continue to marginalize us of which we contribute highest than any other tribes in the region. Yet we can't live in our land peacefully.

I noticed that ipob are pursuing Biafra or biafra republic because of our oil in imo state. This people will really disappointed after they will got the independence because we will not ceded our land to ipob.
Ipob on here should go and tell kanu that imo people are not part of biafra.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Resurrection212: 12:33am On Mar 24, 2021
Ipob moderator stop deleting my topic. I'm entitled to my opinion. You even censored B.I.A.F.R.A.U.D.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Resurrection212: 12:56am On Mar 24, 2021
Don't come here to talk nonsense. I'm mbaise man a price...if you are tired of life you know where to vent your anger.
Shuzzi:
Yeye Fulani wan disguise angry

Your dumber than you think

1 Like

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Blue3k(m): 1:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
Goodwe will not seceded our land to ipob.

Cede

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Shuzzi(m): 1:38am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
Don't come here to talk nonsense. I'm mbaise man a price...if you are tired of life you know where to vent your hanger.
No be only price even promo sad

Resurrection212:
Don't come here to talk nonsense. I'm mbaise man a price...if you are tired of life you know where to vent your hanger.
Anger

Almajiri grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
Good morning Africa please rescue us from igbo people Imo people can't breath...We want our own region we don't want to be with igbo in the east.

[s]Anambra people continue to marginalize us of which we contribute highest than any other tribes in the region. Yet we can't live in our land peacefully. [/s]

I noticed that ipob are pursuing Biafra or biafra republic because of our oil in imo state. This people will really disappointed after they will got the independence because we will not seceded our land to ipob.

If SW states are in good shape, their faces without 6 inches nailed lines and produces one single drop of palm oil let alone crude you won't be going about suffering so much and be in so much pain...all because your predecessors are afraid of staying in their own.

We don't smoke chewing stick or eat ewedu/ Amala stirred with toilet broom..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 24, 2021
Blue3k:

Cede
Have you see where anyone from SW completes any sentence reasonably?
Hanger...they will call it anger
Even Head ...they will call it ead..

High....igh...
And you tell me such persons are complete upstairs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by mbaise1000: 2:46am On Mar 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Resurrection212:

Which part of mbaise are you from?
You need to answer, I know that nairaland, is full of dumb things but you are taking it to another level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Jamesbally: 5:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:

Anambra people continue to marginalize us of which we contribute highest than any other tribes in the region. Yet we can't live in our land peacefully.

I noticed that ipob are pursuing Biafra or biafra republic because of our oil in imo state. This people will really disappointed after they will got the independence because we will not seceded our land to ipob.

Aswear, Biafra go be like comedy film when it finally becomes a reality. Igbo people too funny aswear. Them go fight themselves till this World end. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Mightyhaiz: 5:34am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
lol,no longer orlu man?

fulani bandit dey disguise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by SmartPolician: 5:34am On Mar 24, 2021
Jamesbally:

Aswear, Biafra go be like comedy film when it finally becomes a reality. Igbo people too funny aswear. Them go fight themselves till this World end. grin grin grin grin grin

Get a life; the guy is not Igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Resurrection212: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2021
Well I don't understand your ranting though ...I don't understand how this issue concern southwest...This is not the first ipob will blame other tribe for their failures.

Whether you smoke chewing stick or not. I'm not concern that is your own business anyway. Let me remained you imo state is not going to be part of your biafra.
Juliusmalema:

If SW states are in good shape, their faces without 6 inches nailed lines and produces one single drop of palm oil let alone crude you won't be going about suffering so much and be in so much pain...all because your predecessors are afraid of staying in their own.

We don't smoke chewing stick or eat ewedu/ Amala stirred with toilet broom..
Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Resurrection212: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2021
I'm not igbo you are right but igbo should stop claiming imo state.
SmartPolician:

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Resurrection212: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2021
I'm a prince why should I expose myself to a potential terrorist on internet.
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Which part of mbaise are you from?
You need to answer, I know that nairaland, is full of dumb things but you are taking it to another level
Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Resurrection212: 7:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Mr man I am not from southwest don't bring more trouble to yourself.
Juliusmalema:

High....igh...

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Resurrection212: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2021
You Can't rewrite history unless posterity judge you.
Mightyhaiz:
lol,no longer orlu man?

fulani bandit dey disguise
Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
Mr man I am not from southwest don't bring more trouble to yourself.

High....igh...

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
Well I don't understand your ranting though ...I don't understand how this issue concern southwest...This is not the first ipob will blame other tribe for their failures.

Whether you smoke chewing stick or not. I'm not concern that is your own business anyway. Let me remained you imo state is not going to be part of your biafra.

We don't smoke chewing stick or eat ewedu/ Amala stirred with toilet broom
Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Resurrection212: 7:56am On Mar 24, 2021
I'm actually emulating ipob that couldn't pronounce word correctly.
Juliusmalema:

High....igh...

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Resurrection212: 7:58am On Mar 24, 2021
Well I will leave Yoruba people to take care of you on this issue. I can't speak for them since mbaise people not related to Yoruba people.
Juliusmalema:

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
I'm actually emulating ipob that couldn't pronounce word correctly.

High....igh...

added
Heart ...art

Heat...eat.

And you tell me such persons are complete upstairs....lazy tongues.
Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Resurrection212: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2021
I knew ipob have issue with tongue.
Juliusmalema:

High....igh...

added
Heart ...art

Heat...eat.

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
I knew ipob have issue with tongue.

High....igh...
added
Heart ...art
Heat...eat.
Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
Well I will leave Yoruba people to take care of you on this issue. I can't speak for them since mbaise people not related to Yoruba people.

One boxer...one month for one waist.. lol
Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Titto93(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:

I noticed that ipob are pursuing Biafra or biafra republic because of our oil in imo state. This people will really disappointed after they will got the independence because we will not ceded our land to ipob.

So, this is why you re awake by 12:29am, when your mates using their data for online lectures and searching relevant informations to beta theirs lives...

it's better of if u use your data and be doing online business or even looking for clients, dis fruitless efforts.

Shame
Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Mightyhaiz: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
You Can't rewrite history unless posterity judge you.
Agreed,..but fulani terrorists dey disguise well for nairaland
Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Mightyhaiz: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2021
SmartPolician:

u dey learn..? u dey quote the same pasn as op
Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Wizvicky(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:

who be this slowpoke that can't even write well
Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2021
[s]
Resurrection212:

[/s]
When will you stop obsessing over Igbo people??

Cc lzaa ngadaawo tochi3

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Dymaco(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2021
The op is not stupid rather the people replying him. Allow the fool to parade his foolish and go
Re: If You Are Pursuing Biafra Because Of Imo Crude Oil. by Resurrection212: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2021
Which obsession. You igbo should leave imo state alone.
imhotep:
[s][/s]
When will you stop obsessing over Igbo people??

Cc lzaa ngadaawo tochi3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Fight Igbo And Yoruba Simultaneously? / Breaking!! Ijaw Areas, Oil Companies Must Vacate. / 2023: Igbo's Between The DEVIL And The Deep Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.