Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO (1739 Views)

Gunmen Ambush, Kill Obi Alex Edozieuno, Chauffeur / Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:08am On Mar 24, 2021
An IPOB member who goes by the name Austin Okonkwo has come out in a live video to say he will kill Mazi Uche Mefor ex deputy of Nnamdi Kanu for leaving their group. And he will also kill the Obi of Onitcha for challenging their leader. And he will also kill the family members od non supporters Watch the video.

CLICK PLAY

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13302372_screenshot20210324021915facebook_jpeg95d247f2e4514b61394cbb6576a6e6e5

I'll advice everyone to report this IPOB terrorist to Facebook so his account can get recycled. I've done my part. Report from 09:50 - 10:10 where he threatened to kill wife and children of non IPOB supporters. Pls report to Facebook

Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by espn(m): 2:09am On Mar 24, 2021
They will avoid this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:11am On Mar 24, 2021
espn:
They will avoid this...

One of their members History555 or so do spam my thread telling them to ignore and not to comment. Forgetting Nairaland is an open forum. I can comment 100 times it will go up. And the worst of it no block button u must see my post. E must pepper u grin

1 Like

Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:13am On Mar 24, 2021
See my reports from 30 minutes ago on one of their Facebook groups. grin Facebook is really flushing these bandits from their platform grin cheesy cheesy

I wish nairaland will start flushing ipob bandits as well

Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:16am On Mar 24, 2021
See his Face pls can the dss or police arrest him?
He has 6000 followers on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/austine.okonkwo

I'll report the video immediately so he can be blocked like his hunchback leader.

Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 24, 2021
From Orlu Imo state, he will come and kill Obi of Onitsha in Anambra state..

Highly laughable at his Stupidity...He must be smoking tyre and chewing stick in Amsterdam...

Demented Fools.......Look at the senile idiots attacking his Majesty are all from other states... What Insolence and Stupidity... Imagine effrontery.?

Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by mbaise1000: 2:35am On Mar 24, 2021
Until we confirm that that person is from IPOB no conclusions yet, so many people are using all means to discredit IPOB, but if this person is from IPOB then they are loosing it, but I know there are some who will want this to be true,, now I agree that IPOB is giving them fire because of all these efforts by the enemies of the people against IPOB, we know those speaking for us, the more they try, the more people join IPOB and agree with the message of kanu.

4 Likes

Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 24, 2021
mbaise1000:
Until we confirm that that person is from IPOB no conclusions yet, so many people are using all means to discredit IPOB, but if this person is from IPOB then they are loosing it, but I know there are some who will want this to be true,, now I agree that IPOB is giving them fire because of all these efforts by the enemies of the people against IPOB, we know those speaking for us, the more they try, the more people join IPOB and agree with the message of kanu.

Go to the Facebook page and confirm rather than writing this rubbish.

You saw the names there..go and run a check.

3 Likes

Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:12am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
From Orlu Imo state, he will come and kill Obi of Onitsha in Anambra state..

Highly laughable at his Stupidity...He must be smoking tyre and chewing stick in Amsterdam...

Demented Fools.......Look at the senile idiots attacking his Majesty are all from other states... What Insolence and Stupidity... Imagine effrontery.?

Mtcheew

He is in England or so. He is not even in Nigeria
Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:14am On Mar 24, 2021
mbaise1000:

His Facebook account will be likely deleted tomorrow because I reported with different time frame of his incitement with my 5 accounts. Go and confirm now.
Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:15am On Mar 24, 2021
mbaise1000:

He has 5000 friends and 6000 followers. Observe the date of his broadcast and everything

Before u cry it is a fake account lets see.
He is your member.

Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by ngadaAwo: 4:24am On Mar 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

One of their members History555 or so do spam my thread telling them to ignore and not to comment. Forgetting Nairaland is an open forum. I can comment 100 times it will go up. And the worst of it no block button u must see my post. E must pepper u grin
Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by ngadaAwo: 4:25am On Mar 24, 2021
these people are really turning into a full blown terrorists

4 Likes

Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by harmargedon: 7:16am On Mar 24, 2021
mumu seeking attention. He whom the gods want to kill, they first make him mad.
Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by Resurrection212: 7:21am On Mar 24, 2021
I hope you are safe ...Hope they are not asking you your home address like they do to me.
OyigboUpdate:

Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by Resurrection212: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2021
You are a disgrace to mbaise people if truly you are mbaise.
mbaise1000:

2 Likes

Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
I hope you are safe ...Hope they are not asking you your home address like they do to me.

They are bingos
Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
You are a disgrace to mbaise people if truly you are mbaise.

These ipob alays impersonate so many people
Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by Resurrection212: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2021
They are terrorist bro.
OyigboUpdate:

They are bingos

1 Like

Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by Resurrection212: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2021
I thought as much.
OyigboUpdate:

These ipob alays impersonate so many people
Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:38am On Mar 24, 2021
Watch watch watch
Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2021
Uwa emebiala
Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Uwa emebiala
Maka ndi ipoh
Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by Miracle1991: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Go to the Facebook page and confirm rather than writing this rubbish.

You saw the names there..go and run a check.
pls don't mind that pap. Any news about ipob is considered fake news by those miscreants. Had it been the news is about herdmen he will not write that trash.
Re: I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2021
Miracle1991:
pls don't mind that pap. Any news about ipob is considered fake news by those miscreants. Had it been the news is about herdmen he will not write that trash.

Umu bandits

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Be Courageous Enough To Admit You’re Overwhelmed, NAS Tells Buhari / This Man Is Greater Than Tinubu, Awolowo, Buhari And All The Zombies Put Togethe / CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS #36 & #38 ARE PURE FULANIZATION!!! SEE PREMIUM TIMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.