Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

(poem) I Am An Alpha Male - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / (poem) I Am An Alpha Male (499 Views)

See, Mad Poem I Wrote For My Girl This Morning,(should I Make It A Song?) / Alpha Squad. / Poem: I Miss You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(poem) I Am An Alpha Male by tammyf: 6:01am On Mar 24, 2021
I am an alpha male ,yes I am ..... Ever since she called me a fool cos I never touched her...I am an alpha male and proud of dat ,ever since she called me a simp ,I am an alpha male,yes I am .after I spend and she bleeps another with it.i am an alpha male ,I pity dem no longer. I don't beg for sex I demand for it.i am an alpha male ,a proud one ,I don't Bleep u more dan twice and I move to another.i am an alpha male ,yes I am.i don't spend much yet i archive my goals....I am.an alpha male no more a simp..

1 Like

Re: (poem) I Am An Alpha Male by samso247(m): 6:04am On Mar 24, 2021
This are one of the many effects of taking Kwale weed in the morning when u never chop food

1 Like

Re: (poem) I Am An Alpha Male by Sensitivity1254: 6:12am On Mar 24, 2021
samso247:
This are one of the many effects of taking Kwale weed in the morning when u never chop food

You truly believe that this is an effect of Kwale weed and not as a result of being taken for granted and looked down upon??
Re: (poem) I Am An Alpha Male by samso247(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2021
Sensitivity1254:

You truly believe that this is an effect of Kwale weed and not as a result of being taken for granted and looked down upon??

First of all, I want to commend u for ur response, I was expecting a bashing, but ur response shows u re mature.

Now a poem, an Alpha male. Pls decipher the poem to a lay man

(1) (Reply)

Script Writers And Comedians Needed Urgently / Slice Of Life / Freedom College ( Written In Pidgin English)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.