Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

The Best Action For Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Best Action For Me (126 Views)

Brisin Recruitment What's The Next Line Of Action For The Shortlisted Candidates / Vacancy At Alliance For International Medical Action For Head Of Mission Assista / Vacancy At Alliance For International Medical Action For Project Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Action For Me by Ayobami222: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2021
Good morning, have tried my best and no assistance is forth coming and have decided to take the fastest method which is suicide. please no body should look me I took the action because am depressed and no assistance is for coming.
Thank you very much my family here
������
Re: The Best Action For Me by Dorcaz: 9:08am On Mar 24, 2021
Suicide is not your last resort sir or ma, please. No one knows what exactly you're going through but believe me, you don't have it worst. Talk to someone and see how you can get help. Suicide is never the way to go. May you receive the help you need.

(1) (Reply)

You Need African Folktales Stories Writer ? / Dispatch Rider Urgently Needed In Lagos State / Full Stack Cloud Developer/engineer With TS/SCI + Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.