Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Owning A Website Estimated Cost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Owning A Website Estimated Cost (352 Views)

What Would Be The Estimated Cost Of Developing A Website Similar To This? / Please Help!! My Estimated Ad Revenue Reduced From $260 - $50 / Unverified UK Ads For Sale With Finalized 70£ And 20£ Estimated 40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owning A Website Estimated Cost by usj(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2021
Hello,
Please I want to create a website where I can share my knowledge with others for free. But, the truth is I don't really know much about it. I am aware of some terminology like domain name, web hosting and website designs. I don't know how it works and how much it will cost me per year. Please how much do you think it will cost me to have a website (hosting, design, domain name and all)?
Re: Owning A Website Estimated Cost by nrexzy: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2021
That depends on the contents u intend sharing and also the medium used...

The prices varies based on developers
Re: Owning A Website Estimated Cost by Joevics(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2021
usj:
Hello,
Please I want to create a website where I can share my knowledge with others for free. But, the truth is I don't really know much about it. I am aware of some terminology like domain name, web hosting and website designs. I don't know how it works and how much it will cost me per year. Please how much do you think it will cost me to have a website (hosting, design, domain name and all)?
What you need is a blog. You can create a free blog with blogger or WordPress.

Otherwise. You'll need
Hosting: $12 above
Domain: 1k, .com.ng $6 for .com and above

Those are the basic cost. Renewal will cost $30 to $40 and above.

If you want to get your hands dirty, I'll say lookup how to build WordPress blogs on YouTube or Udemy and build it yourself.

Otherwise someone to do it for you. It shouldn't cost more than 30k for a blog.
Re: Owning A Website Estimated Cost by Excell3nt: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2021
I could create a website for you at an affordable price if you dont mind
Re: Owning A Website Estimated Cost by usj(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Joevics:

What you need is a blog. You can create a free blog with blogger or WordPress.

Otherwise. You'll need
Hosting: $12 above
Domain: 1k, .com.ng $6 for .com and above

Those are the basic cost. Renewal will cost $30 to $40 and above.

If you want to get your hands dirty, I'll say lookup how to build WordPress blogs on YouTube or Udemy and build it yourself.

Otherwise someone to do it for you. It shouldn't cost more than 30k for a blog.
thank you very much, I really appreciate your efforts and for that i'm deeply grateful.
Re: Owning A Website Estimated Cost by Emeka71(m): 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Use free blog to do that thing.
Re: Owning A Website Estimated Cost by ZeraSchool: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
usj:
Hello,
You want a personal website right? Show me a prototype I'll give you the site for free. I've done so for many people.

Call or WhatsApp
Re: Owning A Website Estimated Cost by emmyw(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
usj:
Hello,
Feel Free To Contact Me, I Can Handle Your Project, I Will Give You Breakdown Of Everything! There Different Hosting Package, You Can Choose The One You Want, I Will Explain Everything You Need To Know.

WhatsApp/Call 08105897586
Re: Owning A Website Estimated Cost by usj(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
emmyw:
Feel Free To Contact Me, I Can Handle Your Project, I Will Give You Breakdown Of Everything! There Different Hosting Package, You Can Choose The One You Want, I Will Explain Everything You Need To Know.

thanks I will
Re: Owning A Website Estimated Cost by usj(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
ZeraSchool:

You want a personal website right? Show me a prototype I'll give you the site for free. I've done so for many people.

Call or WhatsApp 0 7 0 3 4 3 6 6 4 3 8
thanks
Re: Owning A Website Estimated Cost by SConnect: 3:29am On Mar 25, 2021
usj:
Hello,

Just incase, you are looking for a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

Re: Owning A Website Estimated Cost by usj(m): 4:50am On Mar 25, 2021
emmyw:

thanks
Re: Owning A Website Estimated Cost by Dbestofmasquar(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
OP read this nairaland post. I believe its all you need.
https://www.nairaland.com/6479626/how-build-website-1-month
Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Newly Approved Or Verified Google Adsense Account Needed At Affordable Price. / I Need Teams To Work With Me For A Project / How To Fix This In Google Search Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.