Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Real Estate Agents Incentive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Real Estate Agents Incentive (168 Views)

Real Estate Agents Needed(salary And Commission) / Real Estate Agents Needed In Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Oyo, Enugu, ETC / We Are Hiring, Real Estate Agents!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Agents Incentive by Danieloparaeke: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2021
I am the head of sales and marketing in my company Elanorris limited. You can google search us.
We recently introduced a new product called the brickwoods Lorenzo.
It’s basically serviced plots for sale within the popular journalist estate in Arepo, off Lagos Ibadan express way.

Plot sizes are 300sqm and 500sqm

More importantly an incentive is on ground for interested agents/consultants/ and ordinary individuals who wants to earn from real estate.

The Price to be won is in 2 categories
1. The plot challenge: this requires you to sell 15plots, and win an all expense paid trip to Dubai sponsored by us.
2 The figure challenge: this requires to bring in an inflow of N50million naira and win a Toyota Camry 2009.

Do note that normal commission of 10%(for sales without discount) is still rightfully earned during this period.

Time line for incentives : March 15th, 2021 to June 13th, 2021.

Interested people/agents/consultants should contact me for further information about the product and registration.

Email: Hello@elanorris.com

Topic: Interest in Agency Incentive for Brickwoods Lorenzo,Arepo

Attention : Oparaeke Daniel.

REGISTRATION IS FREE!! No Charges

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Van Sales Representative / Experienced Cook Wanted / Position: Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.