Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Starting My Goat Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting My Goat Farm (1205 Views)

My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid / Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor / My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting My Goat Farm by Chibueze775(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2021
I will say a big thank you to all goat farmers here, it has taken me 2 years reading all post about goat farming, now I've decided to take the big step and start my goat farm because I really wanna make the difference in my area in Anambra state, we don't have commercial goat farmers here, all you could see are petty/backyard farmers with 5_ 6 goats. I couldn't see any commercial goat were I Will purchase my foundation stock so I went to the market & make a nice choice, I got 4 Does & 1 buck just to start and see how it goes first. Then I will add more Does after 2 months . Once more thank you Goat farmers . Pictures coming up soon!!!

2 Likes

Re: Starting My Goat Farm by GorillaApp(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Good step bro. Success

1 Like

Re: Starting My Goat Farm by uboma(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2021
What breeds of goat are you starting off with?

Can we see photos of your goat farm?
Re: Starting My Goat Farm by Chibueze775(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
uboma:
What breeds of goat are you starting off with?

Can we see photos of your goat farm?
I started with WAD breeds with the ambition to buy sokoto red goat breeds later. Pictures coming soon
Re: Starting My Goat Farm by Zee10(f): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
Chibueze775:
I will say a big thank you to all goat farmers here, it has taken me 2 years reading all post about goat farming, now I've decided to take the big step and start my goat farm because I really wanna make the difference in my area in Anambra state, we don't have commercial goat farmers here, all you could see are petty/backyard farmers with 5_ 6 goats. I couldn't see any commercial goat were I Will purchase my foundation stock so I went to the market & make a nice choice, I got 4 Does & 1 buck just to start and see how it goes first. Then I will add more Does after 2 months . Once more thank you Goat farmers . Pictures coming up soon!!!

Hello please can I get your no via email let’s talk on WhatsApp. Thank you much
Re: Starting My Goat Farm by VEXT: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Chibueze775:

Nice one..one of my goats gave birth to two kids today!!.wish you all the best as you embark on this journey!!
Re: Starting My Goat Farm by Chibueze775(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2021
VEXT:

Nice one..one of my goats gave birth to two kids today!!.wish you all the best as you embark on this journey!!
thanks bro
Re: Starting My Goat Farm by Zincce: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Starting My Goat Farm by Sukkyy2010: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chibueze775:
What are the the security precautions you had put in place to protect your animal from burglary/thieves.
Did you fenced round your farm?

(1) (Reply)

Dried Yellow Maize For Sale / Supply Chin Chin Making Machine With Factory Price High Quality / Charcoal For Sale @ Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.