Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Business: Between Noiler Birds And Turkey. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Business: Between Noiler Birds And Turkey. (811 Views)

My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) / 10 Facts About Noiler Birds You Don't Know / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business: Between Noiler Birds And Turkey. by GorillaApp(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2021
Hello Agrolanders,
I might be moving to a new place with a bit of space and freedom.( i reside in Delta state).
I'm considering which of these two agro bixz can I start up in a small scale?

I really don't know much about these two birds but i want to give it a try so as to make small side income and also put some meats in my pot too grin( very important).

Which will you advise I do?

My fear is two folds. I don't know if there is a market for the local turkey. I also heard buyers don't really pay much for noilers birds.

Me I no get power for boiler and layer birds.
Pls good people, kindly advice a broda.
Re: Business: Between Noiler Birds And Turkey. by ThePrincipal: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2021
Issokay. Go for Noiler. You wont be wrong.
Re: Business: Between Noiler Birds And Turkey. by Dougthy(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2021
I have some cockerels, noilers & local turkeys and I can tell you that there is no ready-made market for it. It will be better if you are already into poultry farming 'cos you will just use the medium to advertise to your customers about it and see there response. Please, make sure there is market for it in your area/city before you start it. Broiler & Layers are much better commercially while you rear others aside.

1 Like

Re: Business: Between Noiler Birds And Turkey. by GorillaApp(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Dougthy:
I have some cockerels, noilers & local turkeys and I can tell you that there is no ready-made market for it. It will be better if you are already into poultry farming 'cos you will just use the medium to advertise to your customers about it and see there response. Please, make sure there is market for it in your area/city before you start it. Broiler & Layers are much better commercially while you rear others aside.
Are you saying there is no market for both the noiler and turkey?

I'm not going into it full force though. Just doing it on a small scale unless I see real prospect in it before I will move up the scale.

I prefer dwarf goats but the site is not ready yet
Re: Business: Between Noiler Birds And Turkey. by Dougthy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
GorillaApp:

Are you saying there is no market for both the noiler and turkey?

I'm not going into it full force though. Just doing it on a small scale unless I see real prospect in it before I will move up the scale.

I prefer dwarf goats but the site is not ready yet

Of course there is market for it cos people consume it. What I am saying is that, the market is not ready-made which means one will have to put more effort in sourcing for customers unlike Broiler and Layers (eggs) which they are familiar with. I also started my goat farm last month but their house is not completed yet.

Good luck sire.
Re: Business: Between Noiler Birds And Turkey. by GorillaApp(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
Dougthy:

Of course there is market for it cos people consume it. What I am saying is that, the market is not ready-made which means one will have to put more effort in sourcing for customers unlike Broiler and Layers (eggs) which they are familiar with. I also started my goat farm last month but their house is not completed yet.

Good luck sire.

Thank you boss. Grateful. Hope I can reach you subsequently

1 Like

Re: Business: Between Noiler Birds And Turkey. by Dougthy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
GorillaApp:

Thank you boss. Grateful. Hope I can reach you subsequently
Yes, you can sire.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? / Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. / What Disease Could Have Led To This Post Mortem Symptoms ****picture**,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.