Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Guys Please Consider A Brother - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guys Please Consider A Brother (473 Views)

Nairaland Please Consider A Brother / Points That Graduates Fail To Consider – A Must Read / What Do Nigerians Consider A Wasted Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Consider A Brother by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2021
good morning nairalanders,my name is samuel am 20 years. i used to be a student of benue state university,but i droped out because my result was very bad,my next plan is to get a job work and save up and see what comes out of it, but the problem is that benue were i stay is naturally not a commercial state it too dry,then i thought of moving to lagos but i dont have money for accommodation and all that, just my transport money,and i dont have friends or anybody in lagos, i dont know if their is anybody here who can help me with accommodation,i would stay with the person until am able to pull up something,thanks, 09039443235 please this is my number.
Re: Guys Please Consider A Brother by ThePrincipal: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Benue is dry, but has arable land for farming. You want to leave where you are to where you don't know?

Please think about it. We don't pick money on the streets of Lagos...
Re: Guys Please Consider A Brother by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2021
ThePrincipal:
Benue is dry, but has arable land for farming. You want to leave where you are to where you don't know?

Please think about it. We don't pick money on the streets of Lagos...
sir i dont know how to farm,i dont even own a land,sir anybody that know benue knows it a very dry place even menial jobs are very difficult to get here.
Re: Guys Please Consider A Brother by ThePrincipal: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ok. all the best... But with the rising case of insecurity in Nigeria, I can only pray that You will find your own good (Samaritan) Lagosian
terminator2002:
sir i dont know how to farm,i dont even own a land,sir anybody that know benue knows it a very dry place even menial jobs are very difficult to get here.
Re: Guys Please Consider A Brother by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
ThePrincipal:
Ok. all the best... But with the rising case of insecurity in Nigeria, I can only pray that You will find your own good (Samaritan) Lagosian
thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

What's The Population Of Students In ABU Zaria?? / University Of The People - 595 E. Colorado Boulevard. Suite 623 Pasadena, CA 911 / Anambra State School Of Nursing Form, Nkpor 2021/2022 Is Still On Sales. Call Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.