Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Smile Out Of Cotonou With You Choice Of Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Smile Out Of Cotonou With You Choice Of Car (457 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou, Where You Can Get Any Cars Of You Choice At A Good Price. / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smile Out Of Cotonou With You Choice Of Car by Fredcars(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
Smile out of Cotonou with your choice of car at cheap rate,i can get you the information of the kind of car you need,all you need to do is send me your budget,year and product of the car i can get you the information in just 45mint of your request with a good price and pictures,Mail me at fredorji97@yahoo.com.

Fredcars

Remarco integrated Services
Seme Border,

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Mobile Batching Plant 4sale.1 Pic / Reg Honda Or Toyota Car Needed / Buy Car Of Ur Dream From Cotonue 2 9ja In Easy Way Call Jide On 08097032706

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.