Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

RUTH KADIRI Drops S£xy Photos On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RUTH KADIRI Drops S£xy Photos On Her Birthday (304 Views)

Checkout S*xy Photos Of American Influencer Who Claims To Be Dating Burna Boy / KIU Student Releases Own Pux-xy Photos To Gain Social Media Following -photos / Holy Smoke! These S*xy Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RUTH KADIRI Drops S£xy Photos On Her Birthday by ifysblog: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2021
RUTH KADIRI Drops s£xy photos on her birthday

Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Ezerika looks stunning on her birthday in fact she looks gorgeous.

We all know what birthday is every year we remember the day we breath in air first in life and that day is very important to Ruth she made it more exclusive and classic.

She drop first hot stunning photos on social media along with caption

���� � with a great full heart I lift my voice to you. Thank you for bringing me this far and thank you for where you’re taking me to. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Me.

Outfit by @ceolumineeofficial
Styled by @ceolumineeofficial
Hair by @kprincebeauties
Photography @hoorllar
Makeup by @kandyhouseofglam

Click to see her Photos
https://www.ifysblog.xyz/2021/03/ruth-kadiri-drops-sxy-photos-on-her.html
Re: RUTH KADIRI Drops S£xy Photos On Her Birthday by ThePrincipal: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
The pictures

(1) (Reply)

Olamide (baddo) & His Guys Planned To Produce New Songs / Gbenga Adeyinka Small Doctor Abbey Awesome Party At Kokun Luxury Birthday Dinner / Best Of Sydney Talker Comedy 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.