Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm (14554 Views)

Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) / How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by JuanJO(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
APC the blood letting group of terrorists!
oga free that talk. The man is just a mess

1 Like

Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by lonecatt(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
JuanJO:
Okezie the drunk. Seems you are just high on ogogoro as usual. Our Amiable kerosene governor no worry, you see this forthcoming election PDP will lose. Your Govt is just the worst so far in the history of this country
No be only 200 armed hoodlums. Na 1,000,000 armed Fulani bandits grin grin grin grin

Even if it's true. We have ESN so no shaken.

Long Live MNK shocked shocked shocked
shut it
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by samdaisi: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kerosene dealer dey piss for body
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Omortokemyy:
mayhem everywhere i need a man to make me feel safe

Hmm for real ?
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by Kingcalls: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
He is right...they are the same doing it in Anambra, they wanna spread it around ear so that they can send fulani soldiers to clamp down the Eastern part of the country

1 Like

Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by nyiamfrank: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2021

Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by Lovelyn451(f): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
governor is raising alarm, so what will the people raise?? siren...tchew
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by KingOdart(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Hmm for real ?

Don't fall for it, she could be impersonating a female
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by JuanJO(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
lonecatt:
shut it
shut what exactly?
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by omocalabar(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
JuanJO:
Okezie the drunk. Seems you are just high on ogogoro as usual. Our Amiable kerosene governor no worry, you see this forthcoming election PDP will lose. Your Govt is just the worst so far in the history of this country
No be only 200 armed hoodlums. Na 1,000,000 armed Fulani bandits grin grin grin grin

Anyanbolo Chijioke...when will u have sense?
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by lonecatt(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
JuanJO:
shut what exactly?
ESN was only created to fight Fulani and disgrace buhari

1 Like

Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by garfield1: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
SarkinYarki:
I knew evil APC had a hand in unknown gunmen ..na their way , na their way ..

How did ikpeazu get into office?
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by Seniorwriter(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Omortokemyy:
mayhem everywhere i need a man to make me feel safe

Lolz
Men are not even safe in Nigeria...so how will you get one ...
Work on yourself and get to enjoy a blissful life and relationship with someone you can entrust!!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
KingOdart:

Don't fall for it, she could be impersonating a female

Lol yea..but I'm just asking
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by JuanJO(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
lonecatt:
ESN was only created to fight Fulani and disgrace buhari
and what did I say wrong
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by JuanJO(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
omocalabar:
Anyanbolo Chijioke...when will u have sense?
and who anyanbolo Chijioke? Solomon of our time
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
I just hope it's not the former chief of army staff that visited Mr Orji Uzor Kalu of recent.
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by ipobarethieves: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
sad He dey tell us PDP plan abi PDP nor get their own squad
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by macaranta(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Raising alarm for who? As cso you don't know your job?
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by excel101(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
I thought they said Gov Ikpeazi would be the next Gov. from S/E to decamp to APC.

1 Like

Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by onuman: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
JuanJO:

You hate truth. You are a fox baying for Igbo blood. ESN can’t fight Nigeria armed forces.

Unknown gunmen have been killing policemen and soldiers in the east. That led Buhari government to unleash the armed forces on the east to terrorize the the heart of the east - Onitsha after terrorizing people in Orlu.
Know how Jihad is fought. Nigeria’s armed forces is being used by government to fight Jihad on behalf of Boko Haram/ISWAP.
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by Okikaneseokwu: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
So APC are the sponsors of the unknown gunmen? They will stop at nothing but to expose themselves grin
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by sojfarm: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Invite Shiek Gumi, the Lead Islamic Terrorist!!!
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by Duplexxx: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Are you afraid? If you're not afraid why calling for help? Fight them
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by jrusky(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bringing gunmen from wherever put Nigeria in this current security mess now apc has imported them to SE.

When will Nigeria learn Let everybody in South dump apc this party was sent by satan to collapse Nigeria by every means possible.
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by Blackdisciple(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
I know so many here will insult him and call him names just like when the US alerted Nigeria on how terrorists are infiltrating SW we all told US to mind their business and even render insults on them to. But as it is today the SW is suffering from banditry and herdsmen menace .

ESN should search every angle for them if not so we will soon be here typing RIPs after today.
Re: 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm by alasane: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
bolaayenimo:
kerosene governor is afraid. Better beg Sunday Igboho to come and help you

kerosene kwa ...?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman / ‘2016 Budget Delay Shows Unpreparedness Of Buhari's Administration’ - Emma Ujah / Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.