Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

"You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari (14244 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed To Host Presidential Candidates In Daria Media's Townhall Series / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by BetterChurch: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Slow ?
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by Sonn(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
which of the BUHARIS is he talking about? the half-dead or another one?
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by pointstores(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nawa
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
funny country...just watch n see, tomorow now the northern elders will come out and say this man was just saying his personal opinion and does not represent the views of the association...something they know its true oo!
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by felixedet(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
He is mostly slow in awareness: always in shock and never aware of happenings.

Well, I ain't surprised, would have been if what is happening under bubu's watch wasn't playing out as it were.

Someone took 6 months to set up the most Nepotic cabinet on Earth, repeating the weird act 2015 and 2019......and it's now you know that he is slow?....ummmmmmm, maybe it's Arewa's right to be overly slow in all things.
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by Cooldiipo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
shocked Let me know if you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise smiley
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by mmsen: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Which northern leader hasn't been slow? Stop pretending that Buhari is not the norm for the north.
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by Mayng01(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Sit with him to tell him what? Are his ears still functioning?
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by arsenal33: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Baba Ahmed is a known PDP bigwig . But baba is slow sha grin
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by Femijohn198: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
The aboki man has said the fact baba go slow is sleeping, even as Yoruba are fighting for separation from Nigeria, baba go slow knows nothing about it, oh oh oh i forgot he have ear problem
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by igwefivestar(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/you-are-too-slow-hakeem-baba-ahmed-hits-buhari
so we still have reasonable people in the North, Baba ahmed for president grin grin grin
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
He's not slow,he's daft.
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by ScamHunter: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nigerians are hypocrites. Especially, all those anti-Jonathan dopes of pre 2015. Imagine what they'd have done if Jonathan is the one in power. Tinubu and his Yoruba brothers. Even their hypocritical pastors apart from Mr Oyedepo, the Pat Utomis and Tunde Bakares. They've all become dumb. I hate Yoruba hypocrisy eh

3 Likes

Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by Finemanas(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
This man blows hot !
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by AmuRubber(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tonalphs:
believe northerners at your own peril. give them Bubu again and a so called infidel and they'll give Bubu their votes again and again.
I'm not sorry for them.

That's true.
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by MrUchenna1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Next time, check the expiry date of the candidate you are campaigning for..... You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink'
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by slivertongue: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
are they shy of saying buhari is incompetent
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by orisa37: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
you-are-too-slow-hakeem-baba-ahmed-hits-buhari.

They're all FOREIGNERS (EGYPT AND NIGER REPUBLIC respectively.
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Una never chi chon chin
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by Skmoda360(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2021

Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by Mummyfour(f): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Oga' hakeem some e- diotic supporters of this government especially the ones on nairaland still believe that slow and steady wins the race ooo.
They still believe that darling daddy is doing real good at fighting insecurity.
My joy is that the northerners that lost their senses when they were campaigning for the massive failure we have today, have either gone to buy sense, or have located where they dropped their brains
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by Tonalphs(f): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
AmuRubber:

That's true.
I've engaged them in a conversation over here in the North. they lament but once you mention any name that's not Muslim, and tell them the guy would have done better or I would have preferred Gej as long as the price of fuel doesn't increase, they all of a sudden go mute. and trust me, silence is louder than words. The ones I'm pretty close to will tell you how the Koran admonishes them bla bla bla.... and I'll be wondering what kind of brain they really have and if they even have a brain at all.
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by wasi9ice: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
I don't believe these Northerners one bit, this wailing is just to cover up,, give them Buhari 2023 they will massively vote him again...
Onec in a while one dullard will come out and make mockery of himself not us.....
Didn't they massively vote him 2019?,,
Believe them to your own peril.

I hate nonsense
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by Horlhamhi(f): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Unbelievable, so these Northern Elders Forum can actually tell buhari that he's slow.

This country will still be great, i believe.

Well, i think i heard somewhere that "slow movement is better than no movement"

Las las.. WE MOVE!
at your first statement, you took the words out of my mouth.
I thought Buhari is the next thing after slice bread, for them.
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by Toearn: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
yes
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by xeju: 12:02am On Mar 25, 2021
Abigirlsuen:
The construction of the $2,200,000,000 4th Mainland bridge in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM1NHET3zmg
dumb dumb
Re: "You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari by Tundex911: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
As if bubu dey hear a single word...

Ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Convicted For Internet Fraud In oshogbo / Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police / FALSE USA Moves To Checkmate Dollar Stockpile In Africa FALSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.