Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) (56993 Views)

Sola Sobowale Kneels To Greet Iya Awero At Her 58th Birthday Party / Nollywood Actress, Iya Awero Celebrates 70th Birthday In Style | Photos / First Lady Gifts Crippled Man With 7 Children Brand New 3-bedroom Flat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Good move
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Kharol1234: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
The pointer
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mama rainbow is doing fine
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by SmartPolician: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
All this while many are still in Benin Republic IDP

You really need to slow down with the negative energy/comments.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Badorey5: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
Sanwo Olu is stupid very stupid. I don't care what she's done in the movie industry.
Giving entertainer flat? Come on we are wasting money and he had the guts to do it publicly.
We have foolish governors in Nigeria I swear.

Who should he give?

Is she not a Lagosian?

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Flier: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
That Why i hate this country,they would share the apartments among themselves
I wonder why it has to be that place, not building a mini flat for her seperately
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by totosucker(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nice gesture. God bless the governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Flier: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
Sanwo Olu is stupid very stupid. I don't care what she's done in the movie industry.
Giving entertainer flat? Come on we are wasting money and he had the guts to do it publicly.
I am sure over 200 of those apartments have gone to politicians and their family
The country one big shithole
If he want to give out apartment,he should build it seperately not this one
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by ogbenijamal1: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
shut up
Zeeknow3245:

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

Who should he give?

Is she not a Lagosian?
And he had to do it in the open? Because she's a Lagosian? Is that even a valid?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
With personal or public funds?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
ogbenijamal1:
shut up
Shut up jare.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
Good one,I think the old entertainers should all get such,they deserve it.

Was she not getting paid when she was acting?

She was simply doing her job and got paid just like every other person.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by dleaf: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
. High BP is very Bad ,It kills Silently.Why not Write Sanwo Olu personally to inform him rather than getting so Mad on a Forum he does not even know U commented. Welldone Jare Sanwo Olu for Remembering that Old Veteran Artist .

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
samuel19222:

to slap sense into your head Dey hungry me
Person wen dey cry no dey see road nah!
Leg dey pain you, you want take upper cut put sense for my head?
Bring that your Ogbanje head make I help you knock am!

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by atonement12: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
All this while many are still in Benin Republic IDP
Serially sociopathic fellow!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by neonly: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
So dat why they almost run me off the road on 3rd mainland bridge this morning
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by LAguy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Baby Mi.
Iya Awero is your Baby?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by tot(f): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Flier:
I am sure over 200 of those apartments have gone to politicians and their family
The country one big shithole
If he want to give out apartment,he should build it seperately not this one

If they ask you to provide evidence now, you won't be able to. That the internet is easily accessible does not mean we should be making unsubstantiated comments.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Qoko: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
She has been informed to come around for the lunching hence the gift.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
The best among the rest. we love you dakudaku kiss
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by toxtimmy: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
If you want make Nigerians lick your ass then give something out for free.... Even if no be your own thing you dey give for free, funny thing is if your steal 1 naira from a Nigerian and give to hem 1 Kobo after you done steal from them dey go stilll praise you as god sent.

Which criteria or authority governor of any state get to give out free house using tax payers money?... I guess them get free budget for giving out free things to them themselves.

Useless country....useless people

LegendVibes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppi-kpGOBGM
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
LAguy:

Iya Awero is your Baby?
It is a movie where she married Funso Adeolu, very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Ikorodu people live there with prayers as if it's always the last

I hear say Ali Baba and the 1million thieves lives in Ikorodu

back from Aro?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Draslo:

You watched that movie too?! Really funny movie. I think Funsho Adeolu is one of the best actors in Nigeria.

He is a good actor.

But underrated.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by seyz91(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
cheesy
pepperdemzombie:

You better cut the legs throway!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

Do you mean to say all entertainers are rich and they don't deserve an act of generosity?
Or you meant to say that entertainers are not human beings?
Or, you meant that Sanwo has no business doing that?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by murmee: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
lagusboyyy:
He is a good actor.
But underrated.
You are quite right!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
toxtimmy:
If you want make Nigerians lick your ass then give something out for free.... Even if no be your own thing you dey give for free, funny thing is if your steal 1 naira from a Nigerian and give to hem 1 Kobo after you done steal from them dey go stilll praise you as god sent.

Which criteria or authority governor of any state get to give out free house using tax payers money?... I guess them get free budget for giving out free things to them themselves.

According to you, it would be better for him to keep all what he stole?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry I need who will help me with this pericarditis, my legs are swollen please
I went to look it up immediately. It's treatable, dear. Please go for treatment
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by toxtimmy: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Then let everybody go steal... Let someone steal from you and everybody you care about since you condone stealing... But according to me he is a thiefing governor, no integrity, a fox guarding the hen that needs to be called out... You took the time out of your busy life to reply my post but the question of which criteria is being used by a thiefing governor to give free house and does he know how many people in Lagos needs a free house or a good school with roof where they can send their children to go learn and contribute to society?

They saying "nothing is free" have stood since man stepped on this planet... Nothing is free and all he did was to show so people like you can bow down to him while he hammers you from behind.

maasoap:

According to you, it would be better for him to keep all what he stole?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harrysong Lusting After A Twerking Lady, Touches Her Backside / Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover / Asu Ekiye Calls Out Gospel Artistes At The Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.