Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I'm Damned. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Damned. (453 Views)

Download. G-eazy The Beautiful & Damned Full Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Damned. by Wreckedbybet: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
crap!
Re: I'm Damned. by Xenry: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Addictions can only lead one to depression. It is better not to start it, than to struggle to quit it.
And I think you need deliverance though, 70k lost in one week? ahhh! that ain't normal bro.

Re: I'm Damned. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
hmm na wa ooo,go to a living church and seek for deliverance
Re: I'm Damned. by lilvicky68(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bet9ja had a number on me 2018 my final year in school..the shop was closed to my house.. I played virtual to the extent of going with my defense suit to bet9ja shop to play game..it was just like they used rope to tie me to the shop..after school I had to stop as pocket money was not coming anymore..now I don't waste my time and money anymore on it...
If you can make up your mind today to stop gambling you can achieve it..keep away from your gambling friends too and focus on yourself..get addicted to a new thing.

1 Like

Re: I'm Damned. by BadEnglish(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
I can relate bro. It takes grace n determination to beat that shit. I remember selling my 1st car so I can upgrade only to end up blowing half of it on gambling. I was really depressed then, I thought my problem is from my village ppl. But thank God things have changed, my new addiction now na shoes I pray God help me.
Re: I'm Damned. by Greatzeus(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
A wise man once said " If you don't learn from others mistake, you will learn from yours"
I read posts like these to learn from people's mistakes and it has helped me a lot in many areas,finance, relationship, religion name it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Damned. by Lucrativress(f): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wreckedbybet:
I have always been a visitor here, but I decided to create an account so I can seek help here. Can someone talk to me please. I don't know what's going on in my head. I have insomnia for the past 1 week, I barely have 2 good hours of sleep. No long stories, I'm addicted to gambling. Virtual to be precise and I have lost so much. Time, money, etc.

I just came back to campus to complete my project and try to go to service, but I have been having these relapses despite the strong conviction to sort what I came for. I have lost over 20k since last week Tuesday. Two people sent me 4k and 6k respectively today and I LOST the whole lot in few hours. I didn't even eat anything, been feeding on mangoes on campus. Well that's that btw.

So many help from family and friends but I seem not to be able to control myself anymore. I can't help but try to recover what I have lost but I have plunged into more loss. Previously I would have sold this my small android but I have learnt from the past that I would be creating more mess if I can't reach people if I lose my phone. I have gone 7 months without a phone in the past and I had to resort to working as labourer on site on campus to survive.

Well got admission in the 2014/2015 session but here I am still struggling to graduate with my inability to complete my project l, my major stumbling block due to my gambling addictions

My new love for sportybet virtual has rendered me completely useless that everyone thinks I mad, I'm not mad, I know. But my gambling addiction makes me look so. I have grown so lean since my arrival back on campus since last week Tuesday. Hardly take my baths, I'm not even corncerned. I'm depressed. I have hit many lows plenty of times, but I have tried to pick up the pieeces. Just before coming back to campus, a family relative helped me with 70k benevolently but I lost all in 1 week, I could have sorted out everything thing with school.

This new low I'm experiencing is not about the amount I lost this past week. Its not huge like it used to be in the past, but the pain I cause my family as not being able to achieve these small targets. I don't know how to tell I didn't go to see my supervisor with the necessary stuffs I need coS I blew the money on gambling. They know my situation, they thought I had improved, but I haven't. I have made a mess of my life.

I am a strong person, but strange stuffs are entering my head now. Depression is real, I am an evidence. Now I understand why people take Their life. Out.
My brother
Na who get money for hand dey bet
There is something you can do
Re: I'm Damned. by ImaIma1(f): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Greatzeus:
A wise man once said " If you don't learn from others mistake, you will learn from yours"
I read posts like these to learn from people's mistakes and it has helped me a lot in many areas,finance, relationship, religion name it.

He hasn't still.learnt from his countless mistakes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Damned. by uboma(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
You will be well las las
Re: I'm Damned. by GboyegaD(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
The first thing is to accept that you cannot recover the money you lost. Take it as what it is "LOSS" and move on with life.
Re: I'm Damned. by CanadianNaija: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
You need to hit rock bottom in order to decide if you've had enough or not.
By the time your whole contact list blocks your number your brain will reset.

(1) (Reply)

How We Broke Off / Should I Call Myself Mr Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.