Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake (21059 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo / ISWAP Commander, Abu Muhammed, Executes Deputy Over Military Attack On Hideout / Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by meeky007(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
ablejesus26:
And so we should believe bcus ipob say so

I am still trying to understand and relate with why ipob members were jubilating over the killings of Our sons fathers and uncles on our own Soil.

is that the essence of agitating which is the sole goal of a seccessionist group?

asin you are happy dat some animals point their guns and shot at Igbos?

is there any sense in dat

2 Likes

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by kechywillz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nigeria army claim they are strong,they should go to the forest and attack ESN not killing innocent young men who are going about their normal activities,as it is,Nigeria military can't win anything war both internal and external

2 Likes

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
To be honest, The Fulani controlled Nigerian army is a disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by tonyzeal(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
JuanJO:
Fake news everywhere
this is no fake news;I stay in aba and I can tell you that it happened;this morning they’ve arrested lots of young men going to ariaria market;I can’t say how many soldiers that were shot but the news isn’t fake
Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
tonyzeal:
this is no fake news;I stay in aba and I can tell you that it happened;this morning they’ve arrested lots of young men going to ariaria market;I can’t say how many soldiers that were shot but the news isn’t fake
Which side of Aba did this happened, please?
Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by ScamHunter: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
There's still need to investigate those dead bodies. Who were they and who killed them?
Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by Frankbaro(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
flamingREED:
Ngeneukwuenu, come o.

The so called ngeneukwuenu is an idiot. Thought he will come on this thread and defend his stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by JuanJO(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
tonyzeal:
Bros I stay uratta by express. I hard several gun shots last night too. But telling me that Army killed over 16 ipob guys is a big lie

1 Like

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by ivolt: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
The army is playing Ipob's game of blaming "Unknown gunmen" for attacks.

1 Like

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by Maconstruct(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
I hope one day fake news don't cause another tribal riot/killings. Many literate Nigerians are poor at controlling tribal emotions instigated by media or ambitious politicians
Talk more of the more numerous illiterates

1 Like

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by themanderon: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
The Nigerian Army has now declared a full scale war against citizens. An institution once respected has been thrown to the dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by amuwo1980: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
My cousin n aba just informed me that the Nigerian army just gathered boys passing by and at joints and anybody they see with that ngwa ppl scarification on the face and shot them all after Ukwu mango

2 Likes

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by amuwo1980: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
ivolt:
The army is playing Ipob's game of blaming "Unknown gunmen" for attacks.
Yes u are right
Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by LordOfTheGame: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
flamingREED:
Ngeneukwuenu, come o.

That transgendered is really disgustingly shameless.

4 Likes

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by amuwo1980: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
tonyzeal:
This is the report am getting , am calling on Aba ppl to rise and kill every Soldier they see

3 Likes

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by LordOfTheGame: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
ESN is here to stay and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is our leader.

God bless Biafraland!

1 Like

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by ScamHunter: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
JohnSin97:
At the end of the day some innocent flatin0s still paid with their lives, so what's the difference. Igbo killing Igbo officers, fulani killing igbos.....why are some ret@rds still trying to make themselves feel good. Fvckin brainlets.

I knew it must be a tiny brain like you even before I checked name Typing from exile?

1 Like

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Much clearer.

So the ESN unknown gunmen were killed not at their camp, but when they tried to attack the soldiers at their checkpoint in their usual style.

Good riddance to IPOB terrorists cool
hmm rat IQ

1 Like

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by Mozegee: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
The Ngeneukwu of a guy is the most useless guy I have seen in this platform.
flamingREED:
Ngeneukwuenu, come o.

2 Likes

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by amanzejude(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
SaharaReporter is truly a fake media outlet.

1 Like

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by Chicastle: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
And it says the ESN was formidable and could not be easily dislodged by Nigeria security agencies

Aru
Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by shizzleStar: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
descarado:
Igbo love yourselves only.
The hatred is very real. On and off line.

Mind your biz. Let your right hand Not know what your left is doing.

The major challenge we have is the presence of sellouts and cursed fools amongst us. Ngeneukwuenu Ojiofor jrusky to mention but a few
Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by ablejesus26(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Megatrix:

Monkey, Go and buy glasses, the story said Nigerian army denied attacking ESN operatives.

Baboon why were you jubilating over the killings of Igbos?

Why do you wish SE to be plunged into terror like your region.

it doesn't matter if anyone responsible for the senseless killings is not caught now for their doom is knocking hard on their door

anybody supporting this will be visited with destruction
Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ngeneukwumumu will run away from this thread. Idiot
Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by Gandollaar(f): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

And to tell you dat we might have fears of Ipob being a problem to Us some ipob members were jubilating and celebrating the death of Igbos on Igbo Soil

should we not have reasons to worry
Oga go chop abeg
Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by Gandollaar(f): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

Baboon why were you jubilating over the killings of Igbos?

Why do you wish SE to be plunged into terror like your region.

it doesn't matter if anyone responsible for the senseless killings is not caught now for their doom is knocking hard on their door

anybody supporting this will be visited with destruction
Oga go die abeg
Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by ablejesus26(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
Oga go die abeg
So says a walking corpse

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by ablejesus26(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
Oga go chop abeg
No need to beg me to chop I don chop since 7pm
you get food to chop??

Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by buckeyemedia: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
DanFodioUsman:
After we Fulani don rejoice finish
angry angry angry wink

Nnamdi Kanu said that They have never won any war and as day goes by, they keep proving him right. Showing the world that they are cowards that believes in propaganda.

Well I trust Igbos, They will sniff around to make sure Military is not trying to cover up a genocide against innocent traders with this latest news.

Go to Liberia & Sierra Leone & say this thrash, your finger print will be what they will use to identify you in Nigeria. Maybe your Grand parents did not survive the civil war of Nigeria, so a first hand account was not passed on to you?
Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Who is posting this fake news everywhere?.....
Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by Finemanas(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
things are getting out of hand you no longer know what to believe any longer
Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by Ojiofor: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
shizzleStar:
The major challenge we have is the presence of sellouts and cursed fools amongst us. Ngeneukwuenu Ojiofor jrusky to mention but a few

How can I be your problem when I am the solution to your foolishness?
How can I be a sellout when I am not a party or a believer in your stupidly?
Your generation is already cursed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo / 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs / Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.