Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday (3080 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At VDT Communications Limited / Consolidated Breweries Plc-Graduate Management Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by doctorwho1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2007
Nigerian Breweries Test for Graduate Management Trainees is coming up on Friday July13th 2007 in Lagos. Best Wishes

pls what do one expect !!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by pierremarc(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2007
how did you come about this info young man? is it for real or u're jus teasin us. i've not received any notification yet. cool
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by tay0: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2007
The Nigerian Brewries info is for real dont think gate crashers are going to be allowed in as one is suposed to identify self and come with a printed copy of the email,
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by mayonikks: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2007
hey men, pls can u kindly furnish us with details like where it would hold and time, thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by orjigga1: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2007
@ post
received mail also, d same 13th, Friday. i gat a pbm here, im a batch B corper n our head count is
dat day also sad, wat do i do? Trust sha, aas a UNIBEN guy, way must dey
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by lilbabe(f): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2007
NBL info is real i also got the same mail, but it would be difficult to gatecrash like it has been said, The processes involved are rather too much, I'll encourage u to check ur box. Wish all sucessful shortlisted candidate good success.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by kikiphy(f): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2007
guys,

i applied for it online and havent gotten a mail, but they gave me a number.
since i have this info, but havent received their mail should i still go for the test?

pls i need to know, am in port-harcourt.

thanks guys
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by taiworina(f): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2007
pls does anyone know if pple without the email can write the test?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by divenchi(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2007
Re:NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC

I got this mail from NBL about writing there test on fri 13th july. so i want to know if anyone in the house have insight of how there test is going to look like
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by saheedat(f): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2007
PLS HELP, I RECEIVE THE INVITATION MAIL TOO. WHATS THE TEST GOING TO LOOK LIKE?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by Xorcyst(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2007
Piermarc?Is dat u?Did u apply online?Hola at me. X. N for those wit d numbrz n no mail,try contacting them but i think if u stay2 far like ph u should burst. What wil be, wil be
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by teebabs(m): 2:17am On Jul 10, 2007
Man please what is the mode of application? is it via the net or hard copy (hand written) can one gate crash?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by deejayhi(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2007
hello house, i also applied online for the nigerian Breweries management trainee and was given a track code,but up till now,i have not received any invitation for the test. Does that mean i was not shortlisted or what? What can i do,because i`ve been looking forward to this test for the past few weeks. Can i go to the test venue with the printed copy of my track code?pls,advise me.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by obanikoro2(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2007
Success to u guys. I pray u all pass the test,interviews and get the jobs.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by ngborti: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2007
smileypls guys, all of u dat got test dates avoided answering the most important question which is where is the venue and time for the text.can anyone with a copy sent it to me if u can .thanks.ngoziem2002@yahoo.com wink
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by deejayhi(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2007
Hello,for those who have received the invitation for the test,pls kindly furnish the house with the details of the test soonest.I mean the venue and time.pls,it`s very important.thanks.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by olaniyio1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2007
It's true the test is coming up 13 July this Friday.Although i was not invited but my friend was and i saw the letter.So my pals if you are invited go and start preparing i wish each and evryone of you success and God's favour.(Amen)
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by lilbabe(f): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2007
It seems like it will be very impossible to gate crash from d look of things a hard copy of mail is needed and u need a recent passport and ur writing materials . all these and valid i.d. If i were u i'll think twice before crashing in.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Test For Graduate Management Trainees Is Coming Up On Friday by Quenz: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2007
I got the text this morning sent to my phone telling me to check my e-meil box. But when i checked i didnt see any email of that sort. sad shocked Pls for those of u that got the text was this the number that sent the text this number, 2347035413541 becaause i thot it should be a registered mane and not a number . Pls let me know cos i want to knowif someone is playing pranks on me sad. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview / What Type Of Jobs Can I Apply For With An MBA And Little Or No Work Experience / Sales Executive -metal And Steel- Aluminum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.