Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Help! My Battery Is Ruining My Work. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! My Battery Is Ruining My Work. (338 Views)

My Hp Battery Is Faulty / My Battery Drains Considerably When Connected To WIFI / Can Laptops With Built-in Battery Power On Even When The Battery Is Damaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Battery Is Ruining My Work. by TwoFingers(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,
I have had an issue which has repeated itself. I got a fairly used laptop which work very fine except the battery capacity. I was dissatisfied with the battery and returned it. It was replaced successfully. I used it till 20% and the system suddenly shutdown, upon all efforts, I was told by a laptop engineer that the battery has been damaged. consequently, I got another battery and this same problem occurred again. please technicians and gurus in the house, what could be the problem?

Thank you!
Re: Help! My Battery Is Ruining My Work. by SamuelLoch: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
#1 Buy follow-come battery

Check if you use your laptop on "High performance" battery mode

Check online for good battery management practices

Stop playing games with the battery power
Re: Help! My Battery Is Ruining My Work. by zickko10(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
TwoFingers:
Hello Nairalanders,
I have had an issue which has repeated itself. I got a fairly used laptop which work very fine except the battery capacity. I was dissatisfied with the battery and returned it. It was replaced successfully. I used it till 20% and the system suddenly shutdown, upon all efforts, I was told by a laptop engineer that the battery has been damaged. consequently, I got another battery and this same problem occurred again. please technicians and gurus in the house, what could be the problem?

Buy brand new battery inside carton na two hours e go last for u if u want gat rest of mind

Thank you!
Re: Help! My Battery Is Ruining My Work. by TwoFingers(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
SamuelLoch:
#1 Buy follow-come battery

Check if you use your laptop on "High performance" battery mode

Check online for good battery management practices

Stop playing games with the battery power
Thank you so much for your kind response. Please, how much do you think it will cost me to get a follow come battery?

thank you sir!
Re: Help! My Battery Is Ruining My Work. by SamuelLoch: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
TwoFingers:
Thank you so much for your kind response. Please, how much do you think it will cost me to get a follow come battery?

thank you sir!

The cost of the follow-come battery depends on the model of your battery.
Some HP follow-come battery costs as low as N8k (tokumbo), and could be as high as N20k
Re: Help! My Battery Is Ruining My Work. by Veiniously: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
TwoFingers:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you!
Check this article on how to differentiate fake and original batteries
https://9jatide.com/2020/04/how-to-differentiate-between-original-laptop-battery-and-fake/

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo T490 Core I5 8th Gen 8gb Memory 256gb Ssd 8gb Ram / HP Unveils New Z Series Desktops With NVIDIAR Visual Experience / Sold i5 8th gen Hp Envy Fresh US used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.