Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,358 members, 7,853,595 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Shut Her Out From Her Children For 5 Years (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Shut Her Out From Her Children For 5 Years (photos (349 Views)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Shut Her Out From Her Children For 5 Years (photos by ifysblog: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lady cries out as her husband shut her out from her children for 5 years (photos)

A woman who name was known as Ifechukwu Victory cries out saying her husband hit her with rod and beat her till she passed out hopefully she survived it.

According to her he was arrested by police in but was released because they claim that she doesn't have evidence to prove it, now she goes further that took her children away from her threatening that she will not see again.
Lady cries out as her husband shut her out from her children for 5 years (photos)

See her Post on Facebook below

Ifeanyi amako hitted me with a rod,,,he beated me till I passed out,,, I thank God for restoring me, when the police arrested him Valentine his in-law used his power as a police officer a released him ,even when he confessed to the crime at awada police station,,

Valentine told me I have no evidence, and him and his wife have been keeping my children in there house for 5 years,,, ijeoma told me that I have no right leaving my husband's house because of mare beating,,,ugomma said that I will never set eyes on my children,, that they have told my children that am dead,even when I tried begging them for,,ngozi use because that am desperate to see my children

,she ask me to send money to her so that she can allow me see my children,,, yesss,,,I have no video or record as evidence but let them come out and defend their self,,come out and tell the world why you people refuse me access to my children for 5 years... I rather die than staying for more 72 hours without seeing my children,,, and my blood will rest upon their head...07039185324 (UGOMMA) and 07068015060 (IJEOMA) and 08162556662 (THEIR MOTHER)08063767359 ifeanyi,ngozi 08165248505

See photos click the link
https://www.ifysblog.xyz/2021/03/lady-cries-out-as-her-husband-shut-her.html
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Shut Her Out From Her Children For 5 Years (photos by Enoch07: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
this is a suicide note ohh!!! pls if you can help pls help her asap

(1) (Reply)

Singer Banky W’s Wife, Adesua Etomi, And Friends Surprise Him On His Birthday / "Suffering Is Not A Badge Of Honour. Get A Cook, Cleaner" - OAP Toolz Advises / Who Are Your Friends? 80% Of People Who Are Successful Got To That Position Be..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.