Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

‘ashewo Kobo Kobo’ – Nigerians Drag Bbnaija Alex Over What She Did To Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘ashewo Kobo Kobo’ – Nigerians Drag Bbnaija Alex Over What She Did To Prince (455 Views)

‘I'm Still A Virgin’ – BBNaija Alex Unusual Reveals (Photo) / Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Ashawo Kobo Kobo! Fans Blast Actress Onyii Alex Showing Off Her Underwears -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘ashewo Kobo Kobo’ – Nigerians Drag Bbnaija Alex Over What She Did To Prince by tkgz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
BBNaija Alex – Media users have dragged Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Alex Unusual over what she did to Prince.

In a video that surfaced on social media, Alex was seen aggressively arguing and exchanging words with Prince.
Read more: https://www.cuzideas.com/nigerians-drag-bbnaija-alex-over-what-she-did-to-prince

(1) (Reply)

“we Are All Tired” – Davido Laments Over The Situation Of Nigeria. / I Have Given My Life To Christ - Cross-dresser James Brown (video) / The Paradox Of Ataga And Chidinma: Men Who Exploit Girls For Sexual Favours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.