Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN (12171 Views)

'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai / Biden Cancels Travel Ban On Nigeria, Eritrea, Sudan, Others / Nigeria Will Face Famine If Killings Contd :- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by Basher8583: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

This stats are assumptions,they are not supposedly painting the picture of the Now but wat might happen latter

We do not pray for evil on anyone but hope you understand that famine is not about how much and well you plant,but rather the disability for you to reap wat you sow.

Un will not just come and split anything when amidst our midst we have not resolved to split anything

I was telling an ipob member here dat the only time the Fg will take seccession seriously is when the democratically elected leaders from the region and the traditional ruler of the region fronts it . I was given insults.

Why not form a coalition and bombard our leaders in the South with seizeless and breathtaking protest and add fire for them to feel uncomfortable with the situation on ground and get them to champion our course to the FG

then the FG will know this is not business as usual

mind you the FG is used to seccessionist insurrections,terror and militancy

but if we are able to get Our leaders both traditional and political to fall in Line our Movement and interest,the FG will wet their pants

I tell you the moment one Group in this Country have their political and traditional leaders declare seccession that will be the end of this failed union bcus no section apart from the one we know will fight for this Union again.
if we don't toll this line the FG will continually tag criminality to every struggle from every section.

we can choose another option which is wait and pray for the country to self destruct
then the leaders will have no choice than to dance to the music of the moment

UN has said worse than this and heaven did not fall. Thier analysis is very faulty. North has one of the most fertile lands in the country hence why they are able to feed the entire Nigeria.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by toprealman: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2021
optionalY09:
UN is starting to sound unreasonable, did you see the amount of food coming of the North, its so much they are exporting to Cameroon and Mali to sell.

UN should stop that nonsense and come down to supervise our referendum before we put the entire West Africa in chaos
Our representative to UN is from the north https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tijjani_Muhammad-Bande
So if they present Northern Nigeria as the only part suffering, any external intervention will be pushed to their region.
These guys have been collecting massive grants for regional development but absolutely nothing to show for it. Individuals present private farms as national asset and use same as a conduit pipe for defrauding the nation.
One thing is clear, who God has blessed, no man can curse.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by tnerro1(m): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2021
Princedapace:

After ruling Nigeria for decades, they are still backward and not different from the rest of the regions. Shame shame shame.
After all their nepotism and killings. Shame shame shame.

Buhari is a good example of why they are not progressing. No mental capacity. All the years they have been in power, yet nothing to show for it. Still the most underdeveloped part of this country. Even if you give Buhari 8 more years and he appoints all his kins men , nothing will change in that region. As long as people from that region refuse to develop themselves, the elite in the north will continue to underdevelope them, and make their children studying abroad next in line to rule over them..........spits
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by wink2015(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2021
WITH ALL THE NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY AND ALL THE BIG BIG POSITION THE NORTHERN RULING OLIGARCHY HAS ARROGATED TO THEMSELVES FROM INDEPENDENCE IN OCTOBER, 1960 THEY STILL WENT AND REGISTER NIGERIA 'S NAME IN THE POVERTY AND FAMINE REGISTER .

With all their babanringa and agbada that they use to stock our crude oil money in Account in Dubai and Qatar and all realestate stuff.

The north will never cease to amaze me.

What has the northern governors being doing with their federal allocation all these 40-50 years?
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by tribalistseun: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2021
optionalY09:
UN is starting to sound unreasonable, did you see the amount of food coming of the North, its so much they are exporting to Cameroon and Mali to sell.

UN should stop that nonsense and come down to supervise our referendum before we put the entire West Africa in chaos

Because you eat all those things doesn't mean they eat same thing in the North.
All those salads thing like lettuce cabbage and carrots an average Aboki doesn't eat those
I don't want to go into details, but ask anyone you know that stays up north.

Even cow meat, people can't afford to buy meat to use and cook. And you might think it's cheap, that's not the case there.

That's why their market target are down South. Cos an average Southerner feel like they can't do without beef of fish in their food. But for Aboki, once they can't find millet and akara it will feel like the world is about to end. Their most delicious luxurious meal is indomie noodles
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by nkiliuzo(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2021
motymop:
if northern Nigeria experiences famine then that means the whole Nigeria will be without food.
there's a thing called importing of food, make you know now
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by TruthHurts1(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2021
Look at this clown. You guys are the most confused and deluded illiterates alive

motymop:
if northern Nigeria experiences famine them that means the whole Nigeria will be without food.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by victory36(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2021
VEXT:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/450950-northern-nigeria-yemen-south-sudan-others-face-famine-threat-un.html

it seems Nigeria is already divided as international bodies are now recognizing two regions
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by fashrola(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2021
duro4chang:
The nothern Nigeria that claims she is feeding the entire country!!!

Most of the foodstuffs here comes from Benue State
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by Blackdisciple(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2021
All because of fulani janjowee
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by od501: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2021
VEXT:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/450950-northern-nigeria-yemen-south-sudan-others-face-famine-threat-un.html

Something is not just right about this north. How can you be lacking what you produce, in large quantity oo?
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by ablejesus26(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2021
Basher8583:

UN has said worse than this and heaven did not fall. Thier analysis is very faulty. North has one of the most fertile lands in the country hence why they are able to feed the entire Nigeria.

Ok ooo
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by ablejesus26(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2021
kraftysprouts:

You are very correct.... Can i copy?
Carry go

Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by chaloskyx: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2021
DONT WORRY BUBU AND SHEKAU WOULD SOLVE THE FAMINE PROBLEM IN THE NORTH I TRUST THEM AS THEY ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by Brown2012: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
VEXT:

The same north that has been in power all their life, just imagine if they weren't in power. Illiteracy is poverty.

Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
NORTHERNERS SHOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO THE CHRISTIAN NATION OF BRITAIN FOR MERGING THEM WITH THE SOUTH. OUTSIDE THIS THEY WOULD HAVE BELONGED TO THE LEAQUE OF NATIONS OF COUNTRIES LIKE SUDAN, CHAD, MALI AND BURKINA FASO.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by anungangampu: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
I pity the North. The fulanis among them is now focusing on the bigger picture which is integrating other Fulanis in Africaback to Nigeria. As it stand the South is rejecting the move to also spread them down south to reduce the burden having lots occupy the North side . But it is not working .... MORE STRUGGLE FOR LAND AND GRAZING WILL GO ON IN THE NORTH TILL THIS GENERATION DISAPPEARS. That's what UN is saying ..They are calculation of war escalation in Northern Nigeria in the nearest future. As it stand the South is the biggest market for food suppliers in the North. So even the least North food products seller will bring it to south for sale.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by Brimstone77: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

This stats are assumptions,they are not supposedly painting the picture of the Now but wat might happen latter

We do not pray for evil on anyone but hope you understand that famine is not about how much and well you plant,but rather the disability for you to reap wat you sow.

Un will not just come and split anything when amidst our midst we have not resolved to split anything

I was telling an ipob member here dat the only time the Fg will take seccession seriously is when the democratically elected leaders from the region and the traditional ruler of the region fronts it . I was given insults.

Why not form a coalition and bombard our leaders in the South with seizeless and breathtaking protest and add fire for them to feel uncomfortable with the situation on ground and get them to champion our course to the FG

then the FG will know this is not business as usual

mind you the FG is used to seccessionist insurrections,terror and militancy

but if we are able to get Our leaders both traditional and political to fall in Line our Movement and interest,the FG will wet their pants

I tell you the moment one Group in this Country have their political and traditional leaders declare seccession that will be the end of this failed union bcus no section apart from the one we know will fight for this Union again.
if we don't toll this line the FG will continually tag criminality to every struggle from every section.

we can choose another option which is wait and pray for the country to self destruct
then the leaders will have no choice than to dance to the music of the moment
this was the fate of those that tried to mount pressure on your said political leaders...and slowpoke like you still condemn them for protesting... don't even get me angry because if I slap you eeehhh...you go turn blue..

You want someone who is earning billions annually as a Senate to champion the disintegration of this country.....the restructuring they have been clamouring for since millennium ago have they gotten it??

Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by ablejesus26(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Brimstone77:
this was the fate of those that tried to mount pressure on your said political leaders...and slowpoke like you still condemn them for protesting... don't even get me angry because if I slap you eeehhh...you go turn blue..

You want someone who is earning billions annually as a Senate to champion the disintegration of this country.....the restructuring they have been clamouring for since millennium ago have they gotten it??

Hmm this is one of the signs of someone who has been destined to be useless forever.

Where did you see me condemn anyone for protesting

So if you make your submission without showing that madness that has been following you since you were 7,and throw insults like someone who is hopeless you will die right.

Now kid apologize and make an input dat someone can learn from.

That up there is my opinion

give yours and stop behaving like a lick brained, deranged person

Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by Brimstone77: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hmm this is one of the signs of someone who has been destined to be useless forever.

Where did you see me condemn anyone for protesting

So if you make your submission without showing that madness that has been following you since you were 7,and throw insults like someone who is hopeless you will die right.

Now kid apologize and make an input dat someone can learn from.

That up there is my opinion

give yours and stop behaving like a lick brained, deranged person
oga shut the fvck up!!! you're a known bigot here stop playing deputy Jesus,you never liked whatever ipob do,you always condemn it...since you are so intelligent and knew the strategies of getting independent why wasting away on nairaland throwing tantrums,start your own struggle let see how far you will go....
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by tishbite41(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
Northern Nigeria sounds better.... na wetin dem useless buhari n Co want... but wait the same people wen dey "Supply" the southern part of Nigeria food... wen strike recently... naim dem say hungry go beat dem?

well here's a little poem for them
Well they deserve
All things bad and terrible
All troubles great and small
All terrorists "smart" and wonderful
The north has made dem ALL
Oga u wan carry laff kill me.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Northern Nigeria? The region that feeds the whole of Africa (at least according to the boneheaded almajiris on this platform)? How come?

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by ablejesus26(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Brimstone77:
oga shut the fvck up!!! you're a known bigot here stop playing deputy Jesus,you never liked whatever ipob do,you always condemn it...since you are so intelligent and knew the strategies of getting independent why wasting away on nairaland throwing tantrums,start your own struggle let see how far you will go....

Wow so bcus I choose to tell the truth that's outstandingly glaring, staring so gallantly at your face dat ipob is getting everything wrong, that automates me as a bigot.

What ever is troubling you I have no inplay in it so don't transfer your aggression and frustration on me.

like I said wat you read was my honest opinion,you are not obligated to coincide or acquiesce to it,but you should not let your emotions get the best of you and make you throw insults.

And wat they hell do you mean by I am a known bigot, I dare you to unenvelope my posts on this forum dat draws a picture of bigotry.

such a barbaric personality devoid of schooling and patterning of the ways of civilized and well tutored ones.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by Brimstone77: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

Wow so bcus I choose to tell the truth that's outstandingly glaring, staring so gallantly at your face dat ipob is getting everything wrong, that automates me as a bigot.

What ever is troubling you I have no inplay in it so don't transfer your aggression and frustration on me.

like I said wat you read was my honest opinion,you are not obligated to coincide or acquiesce to it,but you should not let your emotions get the best of you and make you throw insults.

And wat they hell do you mean by I am a known bigot, I dare you to unenvelope my posts on this forum dat draws a picture of bigotry.

such a barbaric personality devoid of schooling and patterning of the ways of civilized and well tutored ones.
oga stop blabbing....you just sat your lazy ass in your comfortable abode dictating who is getting stuffs right or not,all these self claimed intellectuals self, start your own struggle the way that seems right to you and stop castigating others making efforts...ipob are doing it wrong yet you aren't making any attempt you just sit idle writing trash on social media.....please don't just irritate me this night...
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by ablejesus26(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Brimstone77:
oga stop blabbing....you just sat your lazy ass in your comfortable abode dictating who is getting stuffs right or not,all these self claimed intellectuals self, start your own struggle the way that seems right to you and stop castigating others making efforts...ipob are doing it wrong yet you aren't making any attempt you just sit idle writing trash on social media.....please don't just irritate me this night...

grin
Brimstone77:

This man obviously has something burning his Chest ���

My opinion remember

don't bother quoting me again I can see you are in a bad mood��
Re: Northern Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Others Face Famine Threat - UN by Brimstone77: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2021
ablejesus26:

grin

This man obviously has something burning his Chest ���

My opinion remember

don't bother quoting me again I can see you are in a bad mood��
yea it is your opinion and you are entitled to it,but don't use your opinion to discredit others efforts while you aren't making any attempt... (your opinion doesn't count any way) there is something called constructive criticism,you can't just criticize people because you hate them..... people like you can't even head umunna meeting but will still be yaning rubbish against some one leading a big movement like ipob,I'm not a member of ipob but you can't see me speak ill of them,when they do something that I don't like I will only give my opinion on how I think it should be not criticizing them.... people have died for this course at least if you don't like kanu stop mocking the sacrifice they made....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today / Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Tinubu To Vet Foreign Affairs Ministry’s Ambassadorial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.