Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? (2230 Views)

My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) / Apply For LEAP Africa School2work Programme For Nigerian Graduates 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by 360clips: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
I felt so ashamed of my race as I was watching krakstv on ytb. A goddamn graduate cannot name types of vegetables?! These muderfvuckers can't spell bicycle?! undecided Tf is that! Now I know why the government of African countries don't give af about the youths and people of their countries, they've observed the horrible ignorance in them. You apes need to be decimated! Pathetic! *Spits. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by SocialJustice: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
You also can't spell. What's ytb, af? Is that how you spell while writing exams?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by 360clips: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
SocialJustice:
You also can't spell. What's ytb, af? Is that how you spell while writing exams?
Abbreviation you dumb fvucking ape! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by Spending123: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
360clips:
I feel so ashamed of my race as I watching krackstv on ytb. A goddamn graduate cannot name types of vegetables?! These muderfvuckers can't spell bicycle?! undecided Tf is that! Now I know why the government of African countries don't give af about the youths and people of their countries, they've observed the horrible ignorance in them. You apes need to be decimated! Pathetic! *Spits. angry

OP you can't even spell Motherfuckers correctly, what's muderfvuckers, is that the right spelling? yeye the smell

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by Spending123: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=360clips post=100184032]I feel so ashamed of my race as I watching krackstv on ytb.

OP see the way you just murdered English here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by Starzo: 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
360clips:
I felt so ashamed of my race as I was watching krackstv on ytb. A goddamn graduate cannot name types of vegetables?! These muderfvuckers can't spell bicycle?! undecided Tf is that! Now I know why the government of African countries don't give af about the youths and people of their countries, they've observed the horrible ignorance in them. You apes need to be decimated! Pathetic! *Spits. angry
you're the biggest fool of all. You just disgraced your pathetic lineage with ur inability to spell correctly and concurt simple complete sentences.
joke will forever be on you

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by 360clips: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Starzo:

you're the biggest fool of all. You just disgraced your pathetic lineage with ur inability to spell correctly and concurt simple complete sentences.
tongue
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by Idamond: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
I only understand the topic, the body message is dam wack

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by 21savages: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
See Casting...
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 25, 2021
"I'm just ashamed of my race....."
"You apes...."

In conclusion.

You're an ape. Uncouth mollusc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by gistray: 12:30am On Mar 25, 2021
Common Bicikle?
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by 3gpvids: 2:04am On Mar 25, 2021
You way sabi spell naim no fit spell wetin i wan spell wey i no go tell you the spelling o
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by Spending123: 2:26am On Mar 25, 2021
Starzo:

He even modified back his post to make some corrections in his grammatical blunders. Check and read my first quote to find out his mistakes.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by Ishilove: 3:29am On Mar 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:
"I'm just ashamed of my race....."
"You apes...."

In conclusion.

You're an ape. Uncouth mollusc
LMFAO!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by Ishilove: 3:30am On Mar 25, 2021
Spending123:

OP you can't even spell Motherfuckers correctly, what's muderfvuckers, is that the right spelling? yeye the smell
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by Ishilove: 3:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Starzo:

*Concoct.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by BigDawsNet: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2021
But true true the last time he/she was taught bicycle was in elementary...

How do you expect the niggar to remember
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2021
360clips:
I felt so ashamed of my race as I was watching krakstv on ytb. A goddamn graduate cannot name types of vegetables?! These muderfvuckers can't spell bicycle?! undecided Tf is that! Now I know why the government of African countries don't give af about the youths and people of their countries, they've observed the horrible ignorance in them. You apes need to be decimated! Pathetic! *Spits. angry

Bro no b to speak English i go learn 4 sch.

u sef no know wetin dey

sch. na to make u a problem solver and cause advancements to happen in ur sphere of existence.

na because of ppl like u we still dey ice age.

who naming of vegetables and spelling shit help?

make i just believe say u no dey super high now!
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by clockwisereport: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2021
gistray:
Common Bicikle?
I thought the correct spelling is baisikol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by femi4: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2021
360clips:
Don't believe everything you see on kras tv. Most of them are make believe
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2021
femi4:
Don't believe everything you see on kras tv. Most of them are make believe
Inferiority complex has damaged his brain.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by mhktaryan: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Corrections everywhere... Thought twas byesickle
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2021
360clips:

Mind you some graduated 7 years ago and haven't practiced what they were taught.
The more you stay redundant without reading and researching or practicing what you were taught in school the more you find it hard to string words together or spell.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by WallStreetfx(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2021
mhktaryan:
Corrections everywhere... Thought twas byesickle

You are incoret

The final coret aunswer is biciikul
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by Karleb(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2021
Spell Tetracycline!
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by mhktaryan: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2021
WallStreetfx:

You are incoret
The final coret aunswer is biciikul
No be lie boss
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by Walkee: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2021
360clips:
what brought race to this?
American graduates don't know the difference between a man and a woman. What would you say about that?
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Spending123:

He even modified back his post to make some corrections in his grammatical blunders. Check and read my first quote to find out his mistakes.
The case of kettle calling pot black cheesy
Re: Nigerian Graduates Cannot Spell Bicycle! Tf? by LikeAking: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Op grow up. You have a wrong mindset.

Most Nigerian grads are very intelligent.

Leave the few who are unable to spell and focus on the majority with great abilities.

U are too focused on the negative side.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, you are a wrong.

Thats the way the Average Nigerian think.

Its easy to be negative.

Oya, be positive make we see.

E choke u abi?

U most change your negative mindset in 2021.

(1) (Reply)

Oau Direct Entry / STUDY IN INDIA UNDER SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME - INDIA; The Skills Capital of the World / Lasu And All Institution Under Lagos State Going On 7month Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.